Lt. Commander
I was a little sad to see it as a T1 ship (but happy I didn't have to look at the Miranda haha). When I read that it would last me for a good 20 hours I was thinking it would be a T2 ship. So what I was thinking....make the Connie a ship skin for any Fed cruiser. That way you will always get to enjoy it.

Yes I know there are many other things to worry about getting fixed or placed in the game, but this is just one
thing I would love to see done for the Connie. Sorry if someone has posted this idea, I have not seen it yet.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-03-2010, 07:44 AM
If you put 9 skill points into cruiser captain and get some decent mk iii equipment the TOS Connie is almost as good as, if not as good as, the tier 2 Constitution. Mine only has like a 4k difference between hull strength.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-03-2010, 07:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpharaider47 View Post
If you put 9 skill points into cruiser captain and get some decent mk iii equipment the TOS Connie is almost as good as, if not as good as, the tier 2 Constitution. Mine only has like a 4k difference between hull strength.
Not a bad idea but you miss out on a weapon slot. Would love to play this ship at T5. So far this is my favorite Fed ship in looks. I know a lot of you must think I'm crazy but I grew up loving ToS. This ship just looks so FUN!
I am sad that it didn't come with the old sounds and old bridge.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-04-2010, 12:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrekTheStars
I was a little sad to see it as a T1 ship (but happy I didn't have to look at the Miranda haha). When I read that it would last me for a good 20 hours I was thinking it would be a T2 ship. So what I was thinking....make the Connie a ship skin for any Fed cruiser. That way you will always get to enjoy it.

Yes I know there are many other things to worry about getting fixed or placed in the game, but this is just one
thing I would love to see done for the Connie. Sorry if someone has posted this idea, I have not seen it yet.
Ship skin would be a great idea! Would be neat to see them at tier 5.