Lt. Commander
Can you only change names and costumes on BOs from quest rewards?

In other words, would everyone who picked an Engineering BO from the first newb quest all have the same blue alien guy? If so, does the game at least randomize names on its own, or are there thousands of other blue alien BOs named "Kort?"
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-04-2010, 02:07 PM
yes. you can customize it and rename. My wife customize my whole crew and my character (she love doing that)
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-04-2010, 02:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cormian
yes. you can customize it and rename. My wife customize my whole crew and my character (she love doing that)
So you can change the race of a quest BO? Some of them specifically say in the reward list, "Female Vulcan tactical BO" or whatever, so it made me think that you're locked in to that particular race.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-04-2010, 02:20 PM
You cannot change races....

When you first assign your BO to you crew, click on stats of the BO and there should be a tab modify. There you can adjust uniform and looks, just not race. You don't have to be next to the Cardie tailor to do this. If you don't like the skill they have, you can switchbit out at the personnel section of the starbase at the cost of captain points.