Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 31
02-04-2010, 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meat_Machine
Sure it does if it's an orion, nausicaan, other ship that doesn't utilize cloak.
Absolutely if they take that direction . I do hope they add the option to use the incorporated species of the empires ships in combat . I think it would be a great dimension to add. Although you knew I was speaking strictly from a Klingon vessel point of view , since that is what's currently availible .
Lt. Commander
# 32
02-04-2010, 03:46 PM
I would very much like to see the addition of Orion, Gorn and Nausican ships on the side of the Klingon faction. Obviously they would have to be balanced so that some people will still choose them despite the lack of a cloaking device, but if done properly I think it would add a lot to the game, both in terms of immersion and in terms of making PvP more fun because there wouldn't be one fully cloaked side/team.
Lt. Commander
# 33
02-04-2010, 03:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HouseOfKahlan
I would very much like to see the addition of Orion, Gorn and Nausican ships on the side of the Klingon faction. Obviously they would have to be balanced so that some people will still choose them despite the lack of a cloaking device, but if done properly I think it would add a lot to the game, both in terms of immersion and in terms of making PvP more fun because there wouldn't be one fully cloaked side/team.
I think it would be interesting to have some fundamentally different ships. Like ships with side-weapon mounts, or ships that have different capabilities.