Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
even though the BO doesnt go into your bag :p

If you are accepting your new BO from the lvlup and your inv is full you´ll get an error message that you cant get him because you got no space in your inventory...

plx fix
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 01:02 PM
ummm.. Ithe BO does not go into inventory.. it goes under your assignment tab and you have to click on it to get it to join or train up - you will get a messaging if your crew is full for the type of ship you are flying, until you skill up to next level.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 03:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blkjag View Post
ummm.. Ithe BO does not go into inventory.. it goes under your assignment tab and you have to click on it to get it to join or train up - you will get a messaging if your crew is full for the type of ship you are flying, until you skill up to next level.
Actually for a breif moment it DOES. Everything y ou get awarded briefly pops in and out of inventory.. which they need to fix.. if inventory is full you can NOT get a BO award nor can u claim most items from the CSTORE
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 03:41 PM
My borg is not in my inventory or C-Store... Any ideas would be great
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-03-2010, 04:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TallBear
Actually for a breif moment it DOES.
Actually I received that error message about a supposedly full inventory later again even though it wasnt full at all.. So it´s might be something else colliding as well
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-03-2010, 06:18 PM
I got the same thing. For some reason I have to try two, or more, times to get my BO....and the second one never has the same stats as the first, but is always the same race. Additionally my inventory was not full any of those times.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-03-2010, 06:49 PM
You get that message about the inventory being full when there is an issue with claiming the item. You can try again in a minute and it should work eventually.

If you had tried to claim it a patch rev earlier, you would not have gotten that message and your item would have gone to the ether. Never to be seen again.

Yeah, that message needs to be fixed, but it is currently fixed a lot better than it was.
Lt. Commander
# 8 Funny..
02-03-2010, 11:47 PM
When I claimed my borg from the C-Store he became an item...and now he's stuck...proof that BO's are indeed items at some stage of their life.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-04-2010, 04:08 PM
I had it again... always just have to rearrange my inventory and then its working... weird stuff