Lt. Commander
# 11
01-31-2010, 05:31 PM
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to let you all know that after discussion with the fleet admiral, and other officers, we have decided its come time to impose a member cap.

We will be limiting the fleet to 100 people. We currently have 78 on the active roster, and in game playing.

Once we hit the cap, we will no longer be openly recruiting, and new recruits will require a referral from an existing member to be considered for application.

The reasons we are doing this, is because we feel that we want to be attentive to each and every member of the fleet, and we want to get to know everyone on a personal level.

If the fleet gets too big, too fast, we will not be able to accomplish this.

We may, at a later date, re-open recruiting to everyone, or if our active members fall below the cap we will openly take applications.

That being said, there is still time to get in on a truly GREAT fleet! We still have around 20 slots available, so if you are looking for a mature, active group, with great organization, and a place to call home, please look us up!

Thanks,

Letum
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-02-2010, 06:44 AM
TCON is still recruiting!

We still have member slots available, so if you are intersted, please feel free to hit me up in game, post here, or visit our forums.

Thanks!

Letum
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-02-2010, 03:20 PM
Wow! How WONDERFUL to see TCON here. I played SWG on the Wanderhome server & had some great friends in TCON! Characters for SWG were Aphrael Do'Urden & Menion Leah. I recall your beautiful player city on the planet Lok. :-) I'll be submitting my application to join post haste!
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-02-2010, 10:23 PM
Excellent!

I look forward to receiving it.

Thanks!

Letum
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-04-2010, 04:21 PM
Just a quick update.

TCON is currently at 91 active members on the fleet roster.

We still have 9 slots left before we hit our member cap.

If you want a nice, friendly, active fleet, please look us up!

Thanks