Lt. Commander
# 1 Join us
01-30-2010, 07:14 AM
We are a small relaxed group of gamers that understand that you have a real life. Family, friends, going out with the GF/BF or husban/wife or you have to take care of the kids. We all have this and there for we dont have the time to always read forums and be on 24/7. And when we do get online we dont want to get attacked by questions of where we have been and stuff or have to spend hours reading forums. When we get on we want to relax, hang out, blow off some steam by blowing some ships up and just have fun. We dont RP but we wont stop you either unless you dont know when to stop.

Well thats us...
All of our members have families and jobs and are all mature. We treat everyone the same regardless if you are brand new or an old timer. (currently all our members are within the US)

Want to join??
1st off we use Ventrillo (vent, Which I personaly own) it lets us talk over the computer with one another with the use of a mic or headset. So you will need the client and a working mic is required. (the Client is free and is very small and easy to use and we will help you set it up)

2nd we ask that you be active once a week for an hour. If you are going to be gone a while, out of town or have to take care of some stuff and cant get on. Just let one of us know and even if you cant give us a heads up your still good, but it would be nice to have some warrning. We understand that RL comes 1st.

3rd we dont take well to kids coming on vent and acting hard and talking crap. We are all older then you, the rest have kids older then you. Take that crap back to your high school and leave it in the lockers. We are not stating that kids cant play here, you are welcomed to join us but we dont want to deal with your out bursts or drama.

Age limit: We dont care but we do some times cuss (get over it) and we dont deal well with childish crap.
Be respectful and mature and your welcome to stay.

If you want to hang out, Relax and game to have fun with people that understand and want you then this is the place to be. No forums, no ranks, a place where you can be you, then hit us up ingame, PM me here or just leave a post.

INGAME NAMES
Shady@Zandor101
Veevslav@Veev
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 01:04 AM
**bump it up**
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-04-2010, 02:16 PM
**bump it up**
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-04-2010, 02:24 PM
I think you should take the few guys you have and come over to SFH. Let me know what you think.

Check us out as www.SFHfleet.com and if you like what you see your welcome to join us on our dedicated TS3 server and chat with the guys.

You may find me in game Ruff Rider@RuffRider or you can fill out an application once you register on our forums under Oaths section.

Goodluck sir and gods speed.

Rider
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-04-2010, 05:43 PM
Never gonna happen. RuffRider.
And as for anyone else we are NOT looking to join yours or merge. This post is for people looking for what we are offering. A kick back relaxed, no forums, no sign ups, no ranks, no childish BS, just log on and have fun.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-05-2010, 09:45 AM
Sounds pretty good to me. I'll try and post more info (game name and such) a little later. I have a vulcan SO and these damn Vulcan names are hard to remember sometimes
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-05-2010, 11:11 AM
ok np. Can hit me or veev up here or ingame.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-05-2010, 08:07 PM
Whats the name of your Fleet?
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-06-2010, 01:36 AM
The Fleet is called Friends
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-09-2010, 06:25 PM
Sounds like i just found what i was looking for.