Lt. Commander
Here's what happened:

I got my Collector's Edition from Amazon in the mail yesterday and redeemed the key to upgrade from Head Start. Shortly after logging in, I beamed into Earth Spacedock. As soon as I beamed in, I went to the C-Store and claimed BOTH the Red Matter Capacitor and my Starfleet Borg BO.

Well, the Red Matter Capicitor showed up and works just fine. My Borg is nowhere to be found. I checked the Assignments tab, checked my hails from Starfleet and checked at the BO Store on Spacedock. Still no Borg BO. I went back to the C-Store and my Starfleet Borg was greyed out. I couldn't claim it again because it said "this transaction has already been processed" or something like that. This happened at about 10:30 PST last night.

Has anyone else had this problem with their Borg BO? Any answers from Cryptic would be great too.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-04-2010, 11:40 AM
Same problem here. I haven't had the time to look at it, yet.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-04-2010, 11:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander_Nate View Post
Here's what happened:

I got my Collector's Edition from Amazon in the mail yesterday and redeemed the key to upgrade from Head Start. Shortly after logging in, I beamed into Earth Spacedock. As soon as I beamed in, I went to the C-Store and claimed BOTH the Red Matter Capacitor and my Starfleet Borg BO.

Well, the Red Matter Capicitor showed up and works just fine. My Borg is nowhere to be found. I checked the Assignments tab, checked my hails from Starfleet and checked at the BO Store on Spacedock. Still no Borg BO. I went back to the C-Store and my Starfleet Borg was greyed out. I couldn't claim it again because it said "this transaction has already been processed" or something like that. This happened at about 10:30 PST last night.

Has anyone else had this problem with their Borg BO? Any answers from Cryptic would be great too.
You are lucky you even got one...still waiting to see if mine even shows up in the C-Store
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-04-2010, 12:25 PM
Once you claim you Borg BO from the C-store she is NOT waiting to be commissioned with the others. You are carrying her in your back pack of items as a small communicator badge. Once you click on that, you pull her out of your back pack and set wher with the others to be comissioned there.

They didn't warn you that you would first have to reassemble your Borg BO.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-04-2010, 02:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinubabear View Post
Once you claim you Borg BO from the C-store she is NOT waiting to be commissioned with the others. You are carrying her in your back pack of items as a small communicator badge. Once you click on that, you pull her out of your back pack and set wher with the others to be comissioned there.

This would be funny if it were actually true.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-04-2010, 02:31 PM
It does show up in your inventory first. This is actually how all boffs work, it's just invisible to the player normally.

If it's not in your inventory, file a support ticket
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-04-2010, 02:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinubabear View Post

*some assembly required. Batteries not included
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-04-2010, 09:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadlyShoe
It does show up in your inventory first. This is actually how all boffs work, it's just invisible to the player normally.

If it's not in your inventory, file a support ticket

Wow, so you guys were right. I totally thought you were kidding! They ought to at least make it clear where she shows up at since it's not the same place as your other BOs. My inventory is so full of stuff that I thought the combadge symbol was just some other item I'd picked up.

Thanks for the heads up!
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-04-2010, 10:28 PM
Well, originally all BOs went into your inventory like that. This is probably just a left-over from that old style.

But on the topic of the Borg BO, I got her today myself, but her skills seem a little... typical. She doesn't appear to have the three 'unique' abilities that is listed on the site.

I don't remember where to find it, but three abilities were listed. Efficiency, Nanite something, and some other ability I dont recall.