Lt. Commander
I click talk to ferengi merchant. I get the npc dialogue box, then I click the trade button. As the trade window pops up the game crashes (not windows). Windows reports that gameclient.exe is not responding and I shut the program down. Every time I log back in I have to do a lengthy file check. I've tested this 3 times in a row now to confirm. It's the merchant that flies around the Sol areas.

This game was no where near ready for launch.
Lt. Commander
# 2 same here
02-04-2010, 11:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lx31
I click talk to ferengi merchant. I get the npc dialogue box, then I click the trade button. As the trade window pops up the game crashes (not windows). Windows reports that gameclient.exe is not responding and I shut the program down. Every time I log back in I have to do a lengthy file check. I've tested this 3 times in a row now to confirm. It's the merchant that flies around the Sol areas.

This game was no where near ready for launch.
I started to have this trouble also but only since the last patch and i played since open beta. Never before did i have trouble with him. Right now for me, i can speak with him but when he start to show me is ware the game crashe every time with the client not responding.

I did the same and tested it more than once...