# 2
02-04-2010, 06:47 PM
id like to know this as well....
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-04-2010, 06:57 PM
there are 2 possibilities.

1) it is already in the c-shop.

you find the shop ingame by clicking on the down arrow/the triangle with the single point on the bottom on the right of the minimap and in the "popup" click visit the store.

In the now opened window youll see two tabs. the first isnt what youre looking for, its the second.

so if this tab is empty then youll have to do

2) its not in the store

Amazon sent you an email on monday (i think thats when i got mine). in this mail theres a code. its different from the one you found on the manual in the box you got delivered.

enter this key the same way you entered the one from the box. dont panic if it says "youre activating: "
(yes i did mean the empty space)

after you completed this you log in and visit the second tab of the store as written above.
the borg BO is there. (at least it was for me).

got an engineering one.

edit: yes i had to enter both keys, the boxed one and the emailed one

2nd edit: as i saw the question in an other thread: after you did all of the above it BO is an item in the inventory. simply rightclick on it and activate. (you should have an empty crew slot, which displays as a "no officer" in the window u see by pressing "u")
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-04-2010, 11:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisbrecher2
there are 2 possibilities.

1) it is already in the c-shop.

you find the shop ingame by clicking on the down arrow/the triangle with the single point on the bottom on the right of the minimap and in the "popup" click visit the store.

In the now opened window youll see two tabs. the first isnt what youre looking for, its the second.

so if this tab is empty then youll have to do

2) its not in the store

Amazon sent you an email on monday (i think thats when i got mine). in this mail theres a code. its different from the one you found on the manual in the box you got delivered.

enter this key the same way you entered the one from the box. dont panic if it says "youre activating: "
(yes i did mean the empty space)

after you completed this you log in and visit the second tab of the store as written above.
the borg BO is there. (at least it was for me).

got an engineering one.

edit: yes i had to enter both keys, the boxed one and the emailed one

2nd edit: as i saw the question in an other thread: after you did all of the above it BO is an item in the inventory. simply rightclick on it and activate. (you should have an empty crew slot, which displays as a "no officer" in the window u see by pressing "u")
You, sir, are a godsend. Why couldn't Cryptic have provided instructions for obtaining our preorder items? Especially when they made it so damn "cryptic" to find?