Lt. Commander
# 11
02-03-2010, 09:52 PM
Wasn't even sure I wanted the game, firend enjoyed the beta so I figured what the hell. Came home, also getting this error message. Get the feeling it won't be fixed anytime soon and tomorrows my last day off fo ra while. Not a very good first impression start to my STO experience at all.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-03-2010, 10:26 PM
have no option in "my account" to enter my deluxe code ? :-(
Lt. Commander
# 13 Gameplay cards not available
02-03-2010, 11:44 PM
You can't play the game without a game card key or credit card #. Gameplay cards are not available at the store where I bought game, AND THEY DON"T KNOW WHEN THEY WILL BE.

ASININE!!!
Lt. Commander
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Uri View Post
have no option in "my account" to enter my deluxe code ? :-(
http://www.startrekonline.com/activate?key

this allows you to add a deluxe key to your account

you must setup a subscription at the same time (credit card or paypal)

i think they charged me straight away even though my steam key is suppose to have a month free
will have to check, i then ended my sub to make sure they dont charge twice

STEAM USERS - you get your deluxe key from within the steam panel if you have the game installed (or partially installed) right click view game cd keys, copy your deluxe key and paste into website above

this links it to your account, orginal uniforms are limited to top half only atm in character creation

this works without playing the game through steam (which sucks! i want my 10gig back!!!!!)

hope this helps someone
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-04-2010, 12:27 AM
I have a credit card number on my account from when I played Champions. The problem is still there for me and I don't know who to contact really to get it fixed. Tried opening a ticket. I know they aren't blizzard, but it's like navigating a maze to try to contact anyone about this issue.
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-04-2010, 11:32 PM
I now activated my game account with a prepaid time card. Now I just need to update my video card. I have a Radeon HD 4350.
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-05-2010, 12:46 AM
Success. I have now updated my graphics card and will try to log on now.