Lt. Commander
# 1 Borg Bridge Officer
02-03-2010, 04:00 PM
i got my borg officer today, got her from the Cstore, tried customizing her out and game went down, i log back in shes in my officer spot now and i cant customize her..

can anyone tell me if i delete her can i get her back from the C-Store? i kinda dont want to risk losing her
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-03-2010, 04:28 PM
Do NOT delete it. I M not certain what they can/will do about it, but I'm fairly confident that theirnoptions will be limited if you delete it. I could be wrong, but don't delete it until you get it fixed b
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-03-2010, 06:09 PM
Hey Giga I hope you get your borg Boff issue resolved quickly. I've heard that deleting them is a bad idea, as you'll have to reroll your captain to get the borg boff back.

Question for you, when you went to customize the boff, was female the only choice for the borg? I keep hearing conflicting things about whether or not the boff is always female.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-03-2010, 06:17 PM
Female human borgs or female klingon borgs were the only options for my Borg BO. Klingon unclaimable by Fed side, of course.

Didn't see any different optinos when I checked customization aside from two different base heads.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-05-2010, 04:19 AM
I have the same problem put a ticket in 2 days ago still heard nothing back. Very disappointing
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-05-2010, 04:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Tea
Hey Giga I hope you get your borg Boff issue resolved quickly. I've heard that deleting them is a bad idea, as you'll have to reroll your captain to get the borg boff back.

Question for you, when you went to customize the boff, was female the only choice for the borg? I keep hearing conflicting things about whether or not the boff is always female.
mine is a female and all my officers were male.

ok this is going to be a Noob question do I have to equip the Borg officer to a female officer