Lt. Commander
# 11
02-05-2010, 05:29 AM
Great responces Tain. Completely ignore all points while attempting an aura of superiority in a vain hope that no one notices you HAVE no point, and no substance. /yawn.

No anger here. Caps are for emphasis. But YOU are the one who is flitting from forum to forum insisting that your opinion is the only one that matters. And you can't even defend your own opinion.

Ah well, just wanted to point that out before I log into the game for an hour or so of enjoyment before I go to sleep. I doubt I'll be hitting the forums as it's the weekend and I usually only come here during slow points at work. See, when I'm home with free time, I spend it in the game. Having fun. So, feel free haunting the forums with your moans of 'DOooooOOOOOommmmmmMM!" It didn't work on the CO forums, and won't work here. But hey, everyone needs a hobby, right?
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-05-2010, 05:45 AM
I agree 100& with You Kamui.

From reading your posts;You evidently,are a reasoned,educated,enlightened Individual.

Well done mate;keep up the Good Qualities of Humanity!!!!!!!

Ever Thaught of Running for President? Youd do a Great Job!
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-05-2010, 05:50 AM
Saying 'the game is perfect' isn't constructive.

Since this is the 'feedback' forum, it makes sense to criticise aspects of the game which detract from enjoyment, to bring these to the attention of the developers if possible.

Things would work better if everyone saying "game is perfect" mentioned what aspects they enjoy and would like to see expanded upon, and if everyone saying "game is doomed" mentioned why they disliked the game, and what aspects need improvement.

Like you say, this is a new game, and it wont develop unless people suggest ways to improve it.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-05-2010, 06:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamui View Post
Great responces Tain. Completely ignore all points while attempting an aura of superiority in a vain hope that no one notices you HAVE no point, and no substance. /yawn.

No anger here. Caps are for emphasis. But YOU are the one who is flitting from forum to forum insisting that your opinion is the only one that matters. And you can't even defend your own opinion.

Ah well, just wanted to point that out before I log into the game for an hour or so of enjoyment before I go to sleep. I doubt I'll be hitting the forums as it's the weekend and I usually only come here during slow points at work. See, when I'm home with free time, I spend it in the game. Having fun. So, feel free haunting the forums with your moans of 'DOooooOOOOOommmmmmMM!" It didn't work on the CO forums, and won't work here. But hey, everyone needs a hobby, right?
You assume I'd care to debate (read: argue) with someone who is obviously upset yet unwilling to admit this to be so.

This is what I do while I'm at work, typically. Taking a wayward glance at what people are talking about in regards to the game and finding that as many people there are praising the game, there are people complaining, then finding their complaints being downplayed and berated with unhelpful trash such as the "Admiral" thread which is currently staying float in the topics. The answer to there being no content in the end game is to tell the player to stop playing so fast? Clearly.

As far as hobbies go, I enjoy fishing and running. Sometimes I go shooting but not quite as often anymore. What do you do?