Lt. Commander
# 1 Please Help
02-05-2010, 05:35 AM
I recently purchased a copy of STO from Best Buy, it says that with that copy I get a free tribble pet or targ pet, but I am playing the game and cannot figure out how to get my pet. If someone could please help me with that I would be greatly appreciated, ALSO, I have the pre-order on my account and I dont know how to get the bonus stuff from the pre-order. If someone could point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Also, cannot connect this morning, servers still down?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-05-2010, 05:38 AM
You will find it in the C-Store
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-05-2010, 05:38 AM
Have you tried looking in the C-Store for your preorder stuff? I know they put the gamestop Connie on it... not sure if they did the same with yours. If you look on your radar on the lower right corner there is an "other" icon... click that to get to the C-Store.

Yeah I think the servers are down for about another half hour.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-05-2010, 05:39 AM
What's the difference between the special offer tribble and the one you can find in game anyway?
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-05-2010, 05:39 AM
thank you, i will definately check that out, if i can manage to get past the "Connecting to login server" screen, boo fail
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-05-2010, 05:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchalagon
thank you, i will definately check that out, if i can manage to get past the "Connecting to login server" screen, boo fail
The servers will probably be down for another hour, they mentioned it quite a while in advance this time though.

I'm hoping it'll update in game content, not just technical things :p