Lt. Commander
# 51
02-05-2010, 04:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wd_harding
""If someone wants to TROLL,*****,complain,or what ever derogatory word You wish to ap[ply to it;its their GDAMN RIGHT TO,perhaps we should never complain (TROLL) about anything and be good little slaves/ Robots.""

Of course its people's right to complain, its a very good thing - but there are ways of doing it my friends - and some of the abusive and entirely unhelpfull (and largely ill informed) junk on this forum is unnecessary.
And its my GDAMN RIGHT to make fun out of such people Oh and see...the forum is a part of the game which i think, shoud be counted towards /played
Lt. Commander
# 52
02-05-2010, 04:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poldii
And its my GDAMN RIGHT to make fun out of such people Oh and see...the forum is a part of the game which i think, shoud be counted towards /played
No actually it isnt... its against the forum rules... but I think you are kidding right?
Lt. Commander
# 53
02-05-2010, 04:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wd_harding
What is it you expect fro you r money exactly - i mean come on! You go and buy a non mmo game for $50 and you don;t compain that there's not enough content when you get to the end of what's in the box! You havn't eben started playing any subs yet so 50 hours content for $50 seems fair to me

AND let's not forget that all the initial content additions whihc are comming will be free! You want Mass Effect 2 you have to pay for it!
They are not free, you pay $15 a month for them. They wont nearly be fast enough, which why the complaint of lack of content now... because they are way behind the curve.
Lt. Commander
# 54
02-05-2010, 05:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soluss View Post
They are not free, you pay $15 a month for them. They wont nearly be fast enough, which why the complaint of lack of content now... because they are way behind the curve.
That's a dman fine point - you're right they're not free (head out of my ass time). Guess what I ,meant was there is no additional one off cost yet like you'd pay for an expansion or future microtransactions. I know there will be at some point though.
Lt. Commander
# 55
02-05-2010, 05:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soluss View Post
No actually it isnt... its against the forum rules... but I think you are kidding right?
i always forget the /irony tags