Lt. Commander
# 1 Bug or as Intended?
02-05-2010, 05:09 AM
Hey all,
I was re-outfitting my T2 Raptor last night as my original weapon selections were less than optimal (I am learning as I go hehe) and after purchasing new weaponry, to my dismay the Aft weapon slot would not accept any turrets, cannons or Banks, only arrays and torps. Now when one goes to buy weapons and one right clicks them to get info it is not mentioned anywhere that they wont fit in the aft weapon slot.
Is this a bug or as intended? And if intended was this posted somewhere because I only found out after spending 3k for a weapon that then wouldnt fit in the aft slot.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-05-2010, 05:12 AM
Aft should be single beam arrays, torp tubes, turrets and mines...dont know why you cant fit turret on it. maybe it wasnt turret, but single cannon.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-05-2010, 05:19 AM
I'm pretty sure that cannons are forward mounted only. Otherwise you could just fly directly away from people and npcs and use one of the more powerful weapon types constantly rather than having to fly directly at them and eventually pass them and have to turn around to hit them with the cannons some more.