Lt. Commander
please give us their own servers and the rest of us our own servers.

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~Your Pal, Indigofyre
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-05-2010, 05:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbarella

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~Your Pal, Indigofyre
Ok, i have had it. Im sick of the anti- american garbage. If you dont like the " yanks " stupidity then dont play an AMERICAN game based out of an AMERICAN company. I agree there needs to be servers for other time areas but knock all the US bashing off.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-05-2010, 05:28 AM
As a UK / EU citizen I would like to distance myself from the OPs xenophobia but add my vote for EU and Aus/Asia servers.

This way downtime for each server cluster can be rotated so that it doesn't infringe on anyones "prime time" like todays and yesterdays did to the Aus/Asia sector. Though I would miss the international feel I get now, only this morning I was talking to guys from Aus and Malaysia which I wouldn't get to do with a UK / EU server.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-05-2010, 05:29 AM
Quote:

Don't speak for me, kthx.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-05-2010, 05:29 AM
Quote:

how about no.

i want easy kills.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-05-2010, 05:31 AM
Don't you mean China too?

Oh, wait, that's right, if someone points out China isn't part of the "euro blanket" they're the idiots
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-05-2010, 05:31 AM
"Yank" here... personally, I like having the UK, EU, and AUS players on the same server. I'd be totally ok with a rotating downtime to keep us all on one server.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-05-2010, 05:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WooShoo View Post
"Yank" here... personally, I like having the UK, EU, and AUS players on the same server. I'd be totally ok with a rotating downtime to keep us all on one server.
Upon further examination, I think he meant the yanks stupidity as he didnt want us on the same server. I dont think he is complaining about the time zone.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-05-2010, 05:34 AM
As an American, I can agree that vastly different timezones and regions need their own servers - not only to cater to downtime, but language barriers and for timing of events (I doubt many people from EU or Aus/NZ could have made the 3 p.m. pst end of beta event.)

However, I do not appreciate being called stupid simply because of my nationality. How about you grow up?
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-05-2010, 05:34 AM
no way.. if something like player owned stations would be implemented we'd need timezone coverage.. lets keep it like it is i say...

i'm frome europe as well btw