Lt. Commander
# 1 Fleet madness!!!
02-04-2010, 05:24 PM
Hello ,

I am in search of a fleet . I am not in to the whole role play thing , not into Drama , or heavy rules.
Now i am 38 yrs old , married , with a 6 yr old son . My time is finite to be able to play. I am based in the US, CST. I am looking for a US based Fleet , of mainly older people. That is not into the whole your name has to be this thing. I have played games in clans for years , starting with CS at 3.1 . Played 4 yrs of WOW , beta tested a few games. I just want to enjoy the game my way. And make some new friends along the way.

I look forward to playing a fun game and growing in a strong community of people.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-05-2010, 07:09 AM
The 16th fleet may be what you're looking for.. we're small, (about 15 players but growing) and have vent.. Informal, casual and friendly.. The majority of our members are based in the continental US (a few UK and canadian players as well) and we are welcoming to all..

If you are interested please message me in game @Casey Jones
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-05-2010, 07:15 AM
Welcome Captain!

We are Rogue Specter, and would love to have you!

Founded in 2408 on Starbase 500, We are a fleet that has a small amount of members--currently--looking for many more--We are compiled of people who have been in both Closed and Open beta, People who have little gaming experience, and people who have a lot or this is their first MMO.We are friendly, and casual, and we do not require role play but encourage it.

Our Fleet was founded on the principles that many others simply refuse to acknowledge--that every individual has an opinion, and their opinion is entitled.

We are Rogue Specter Fleet--We are members who have broken away from another Fleet during Open Beta because we simply did not thrive off of the drama that their fleet had--this is a game, and we did not want to have the drama that most MMO's experience interfere with game play.

We were founded on January 19th 2010--We have both a Ventrilo Server and a Chat Server. We Welcome opinions, and diversity--and We help our members in pvp, pve and other game play. Our application process is easy.

We Welcome you to our site--please join us if you want a fair, drama free, MMO Experience.

http://www.roguespecter.webs.com
We do RP, and some do not RP.....it's the best of both worlds. While its encouraged its not enforced. Give us a shot!!
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-05-2010, 07:20 AM
Good morning Carson! I'm one of the recruiting officers for the Flaming Pie Squadron, a group of multi-MMO gaming folks that are both US & EU based (US here myself) with ages ranging from the low 20's to mid 40's (and even one newer fellow out in CA who's in his mid 50's!).. I won't waste time and space reposting in fancy formatting and colors what you can already read for yourself in the linked thread below, but to sum us up, we're a mature fleet who focuses on comradarie, alot of humor/laughs and bottom line: fun. Pretty laid back group that knows how to listen to & help each other when needed, organize and get things done when need be, but otherwise absolutely does not take itself too seriously nor have some overbearing rigid rank structure or the like. So I invite you to read about us in our recruitment thread linked below and corresponding guild website which can be found within:

http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=88456

Regardless of your decision, I wish you good fortune going forward in your adventures around the galaxy!