Lt. Commander
i have a Major complaint about getting gold spammers in game as well as in my mail in the Forums
isnt this against the forums policys as well as against the game policy and if it isnt it should be
gold farmers have ruined every other mmo out there and ruined the natural in game economy
just today i checked my mail in the forums and had 4 mails from different people wanting to sell to me

I want a stop to this practice and i incurage every one elce that agrees with me to put a Vote here in this post and maybe we can get cryiptic and the Devs to not only boot the people but ban the Credit cards and or the bank accounts that these games were perchased and subscribed to on and these people should be banned permanently from the forums as well

P.S. i am MAD as H e l l about this this game hasnt even been on the market for a week yet
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-05-2010, 07:42 AM
Gold spammers are bad, we know this, cryptic knows this, and they've acknowledged it and say they are working on it.

They also say petitions are banned from the forum.

IBTL
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-05-2010, 07:42 AM
I would point out to you that the correct spelling is Major. (TRIED NOT TO TROLL)
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-05-2010, 07:47 AM
A lot of people have been getting these spam mails, and there have been several complaint threads about them. You can right-click the mail from the ingame mail interface and "Report Spam"; it also adds the person to your ignore list. Not an ideal solution, but each one you report is an extra data point for Cryptic to use in developing a robust and effective strategy to deal with them. Which they assure us they're doing.

These things are difficult to deal with, and presumably the strategies for handling them vary subtly from game to game. Give Cryptic a bit of time, and I'm sure we'll see a reduction in the amount of spam.