Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Failure Online.
02-05-2010, 07:17 AM
This game shouldn't be called star trek online, it's nothing to do with star trek!

This game is nothing but repetitive space battles followed by repetitive ground battles, i mean you can't even go anywhere but your bridge and even so you can't do anything from there. Star Trek was about the development and interactions of the characters, this game is nothing but a soulless shoot em up with star trek branded over it.

And to it and all of you i say

Good Day.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
02-05-2010, 07:18 AM
well its starfleet command with some ground missions basically.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
02-05-2010, 07:28 AM
Alright see you in ten years when the next ST mmo comes out.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
02-05-2010, 07:31 AM
Cool story bro!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
02-05-2010, 07:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VulcanizedRubber
This game is nothing but repetitive space battles followed by repetitive ground battles,
You mean.... kinda like most missions we see in the Star Trek series?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
02-05-2010, 07:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MILLANDSON
You mean.... kinda like most missions we see in the Star Trek series?
there is not really much combat in star trek series.
more so in the movies.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
02-05-2010, 07:54 AM
Add this 'game' to the list of Star Trek failures.

And yes I'm a 'hater' and uninstalled STO from my hard drive; needed the room for more constructive materials; like hardcore ******* porn.

http://kotaku.com/5463724/why-there-...yline=true&s=i
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
02-05-2010, 08:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleSickey View Post
Add this 'game' to the list of Star Trek failures.

And yes I'm a 'hater' and uninstalled STO from my hard drive; needed the room for more constructive materials; like hardcore ******* porn.

http://kotaku.com/5463724/why-there-...yline=true&s=i
If you needed to uninstall an 10 GB game for space, you really need to stop living in 2003.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:30 AM.