Lt. Commander
# 1 WTF is wrong with this guy....
02-05-2010, 06:31 AM
i'm damaged. Its a fact we will all have to accept at one point in our lives. the sooner we deal with it the better...

Anyway, many of you STO community friends of mine already know this, But i like to make random videos doing random crap! my best friend chris and i like to entertain people! We are non profit, and just like to do odd things for fun!

We decided to scrap our old channel and start fresh!! New name and only our more recent videos! As such, i'd like to invite you all to join in the fun! We are very active on our comments, and emails! and we love to hear feedback and suggestions! So subscribe and tell us what you'd like to see! Most importantly, we do this because we love to have fun and meet new people!

Our channel is:

http://www.youtube.com/user/SmashTVCanada

Please rate comment and subscribe!

Also, we will be holding give aways for our subscribers...
and since i'm a MMO geek who LOVES STO....expect some in game rewards as well
Can't wait to meet you all!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-05-2010, 06:43 AM
Ill take a look
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-05-2010, 06:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekar_Corvus
i'm damaged. Its a fact we will all have to accept at one point in our lives. the sooner we deal with it the better...

Anyway, many of you STO community friends of mine already know this, But i like to make random videos doing random crap! my best friend chris and i like to entertain people! We are non profit, and just like to do odd things for fun!

We decided to scrap our old channel and start fresh!! New name and only our more recent videos! As such, i'd like to invite you all to join in the fun! We are very active on our comments, and emails! and we love to hear feedback and suggestions! So subscribe and tell us what you'd like to see! Most importantly, we do this because we love to have fun and meet new people!

Our channel is:

http://www.youtube.com/user/SmashTVCanada

Please rate comment and subscribe!

Also, we will be holding give aways for our subscribers...
and since i'm a MMO geek who LOVES STO....expect some in game rewards as well
Can't wait to meet you all!!!!
Very amusing! Which guy are you? The one talking or the one trying to fit an iPad in his pocket?
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-05-2010, 06:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OpenSorce View Post
Very amusing! Which guy are you? The one talking or the one trying to fit an iPad in his pocket?

I'm jason, the guy talking to the camera, and the dude trying to jam the iPad into his pocket is my room mate Chris...

Together we are....SmashTV!

That sounded more like the wyld stallions intro from bill and teds, in my head....
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-05-2010, 08:05 AM
PS: Subscribe and message me in game and i'll give you a free tribble LMAO

i'm totally serious....i got a LOT more then i expected...didn't realize i had one in my inventory full of food.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-05-2010, 08:34 AM
I liked your kitten video from the old channel. Probably the cutest one I've seen on youtube.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-05-2010, 08:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by glitchbob View Post
I liked your kitten video from the old channel. Probably the cutest one I've seen on youtube.
Which kitten video? Bella was in several of our early videos lol
Old channel is xxxsmashTVxxx
which one?

just curious lol
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-05-2010, 08:55 AM
Yes in that xxxSmashTVxxx channel with the video titled "Kitten has a new name!"
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-05-2010, 09:01 AM
I really enjoyed the iPad review. I was a bit worried when the chair broke though, that could have been very nasty. Try to be more careful will you?
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-05-2010, 09:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by glitchbob View Post
Yes in that xxxSmashTVxxx channel with the video titled "Kitten has a new name!"
Yeah that one was cute
I still got the scar from when her nails dug into me
She is a lil bigger now, as is her brother. I'll have to include her in a new video!

I didn't want to bring our blogs over to the new channel. I think i wanna create a seperate channel for vlogs, and leave our skits and tutorials in the main channel.