Lt. Commander
I know it's not my internet connection I have tested the bandwith and latency alot. anyone else having this problem. it seemed to have started over the past few days. Note (This only seem to happen in sector space)
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-05-2010, 08:18 AM
i haven't had that issue.

The only issue I have is when I warp out, the cool animation of the warp happens - but my ship is still sitting there in the foreground.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-05-2010, 08:21 AM
This was due to Server overpopulation in Beta, but I hadent seen any of it untill last night again since the game went live. And all mine was very minor.

More servers would be the solution, but anybody who has played a new MMO game knows the launch numbers and the 6 month numbers will probelby not even be close (think smaller) so adding abounch of hardware now is going to bite them in the bum later. Have all that hardware and have nobody to use it. Of course STO could buck the trend of the last 20 or so MMO and grow.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-05-2010, 08:48 AM
hmm that's strange then. I would say that my problem is severe. I can deal with it but if not meny people are having the problem then it must be my internet
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-05-2010, 08:56 AM
its called a server upgrade *sigh*