Lt. Commander
# 41
02-05-2010, 08:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oracka View Post
Easy its Captain Jellico he took no crap (or fish)
Also an arrogant fool. But he definately knew how to handle the Cardassians. TERRIBLE captain for a ship full of families though.
Lt. Commander
# 42
02-05-2010, 01:45 PM
Kirk

He resurrected Spock and got laid on the Voyage home! Need I say more?
Lt. Commander
# 43
02-05-2010, 01:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabidfish View Post
Also an arrogant fool. But he definately knew how to handle the Cardassians. TERRIBLE captain for a ship full of families though.
wasnt he the bad guy in Robocop 1? Yeah I couldn't stand him at all he snubbed his nose at Picard (and the rest of the crew for that matter)

What was the line he gave PIcard? "With all due respect, I am the captain of this ship now" if I was Picard I'd be like gt-fo of my ship nub
Lt. Commander
# 44
02-05-2010, 01:49 PM
Captain K'nuckles.
Lt. Commander
# 45
02-05-2010, 01:59 PM
I would say ME

why am I the best captain well thats just obvious, I let my crew have taco thursdays...btw there a blast! Poker Fridays, Wet Tshirt contests on Mondays and Tuesdays, and Movie night on Wed. I conform to all starfleet dress regulations but....I let the woman wear thongs if they choose so. If someone on the bridge is tired or we all just want to sleep, I activate the emergency holo personel and they keep the ship going while we get a good night sleep after much partying. But the wierd thing is...I get in my pj's and when I wake up there gone o.0

So yahs Im the best captain

YAY for me!! weeeeeeeeeee

Lt. Commander
# 46
02-05-2010, 02:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXLocutusXx
I would say ME

why am I the best captain well thats just obvious, I let my crew have taco thursdays...btw there a blast! Poker Fridays, Wet Tshirt contests on Mondays and Tuesdays, and Movie night on Wed. I conform to all starfleet dress regulations but....I let the woman wear thongs if they choose so. If someone on the bridge is tired or we all just want to sleep, I activate the emergency holo personel and they keep the ship going while we get a good night sleep after much partying. But the wierd thing is...I get in my pj's and when I wake up there gone o.0

So yahs Im the best captain

YAY for me!! weeeeeeeeeee

WELL PLAYED! CHEERS!
Lt. Commander
# 47
02-05-2010, 02:10 PM
Cap'n Crunch