Lt. Commander
# 191
02-05-2010, 06:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acidpunk View Post
Zexks Just stop he won't listen to reason been down this route before, everyone on the game understands firing two sniper shots in a row was wrong but none of us ever said we did that.

I always used Expose fire then Exploit fire like for example Stun beam + Wide Beam.

He obviously doesn't understand and is confused enough to think the developer thread where they mentioned it refers to what he's saying. He's wrong we both know that, hell I think everyone knows.

I just find it funny we are still arguing with a guy that didn't understand the Expose Exploit system and he claimed to be in the CB lol
hmm states in English cool down when you switch weapons works properly now.... doesn't say anything about sniper x 2 or any thing beyond that.. but I am assuming you don't read English or have a life "shrug" go figure I guess
Lt. Commander
# 192
02-05-2010, 06:51 AM
I had problems with sword masters like for the first two days. After that I never have a problem with him. Make sure your BO have good armor and shields. Have a healer in your away team. Before you attack a group of Klingons see if there is a sword master in the group. If there is one set all your BO to attack him first.
Lt. Commander
# 193
02-05-2010, 06:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phifur View Post
I had problems with sword masters like for the first two days. After that I never have a problem with him. Make sure your BO have good armor and shields. Have a healer in your away team. Before you attack a group of Klingons see if there is a sword master in the group. If there is one set all your BO to attack him first.
yup just go straight for him.. but be prepared for the later away missions when theirs 3.. a bit of over kill I think personally when your facing 3 at one time.
Lt. Commander
# 194
02-05-2010, 06:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajac09 View Post
hmm states in English cool down when you switch weapons works properly now.... doesn't say anything about sniper x 2 or any thing beyond that.. but I am assuming you don't read English or have a life "shrug" go figure I guess
If you had read the developer thread properly you would have understood that it was to stop people in PvP using two sniper shots in a row.

And I wouldn't make remarks about other peoples English language skills if I were you.
Lt. Commander
# 195
02-05-2010, 06:57 AM
Quote:
If you had read the developer thread properly you would have understood that it was to stop people in PvP using two sniper shots in a row.

And I wouldn't make remarks about other peoples English language skills if I were you.
did you even read the release notes?

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~Dionaea
Lt. Commander
# 196
02-05-2010, 07:10 AM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~Dionaea
Lt. Commander
# 197
02-05-2010, 07:17 AM
Lt. Commander
# 198
02-05-2010, 07:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajac09 View Post
I love how you quote release notes and then don't even bother go check out what it means ingame, You can still switch between Expose and Exploit attacks without a cool down. Just shows what you know.

And don't expect me to lower myself to your level
Lt. Commander
# 199
02-05-2010, 08:31 AM
Swordmasters make me crazy because they spam that knockdown of theirs which also does a ton of damage. Spending the whole time disabled isn't very fun. Some of those Gorn bites need looking at too. You get some where it chains "holds" on you one after the other. Its find that they can do these things, I just don't think its good for them to be able to chain stuns on you so easily.
Lt. Commander
# 200
02-05-2010, 10:32 AM
Quote:
I love how you quote release notes and then don't even bother go check out what it means ingame, You can still switch between Expose and Exploit attacks without a cool down. Just shows what you know.

And don't expect me to lower myself to your level
lol if you reread 99% of your posts your way beyond that lol