Lt. Commander
Hello, My name is Mike. I have been playing for the past few days and am currently "lieutenant commander 1" (is that right?) . I have decided I should see what a fleet has to offer so I am currently looking for a fleet to join. I am a 23 year old college student currently lvling up a Trill science officer named Faloma.

I don't know what end game looks like but I know I don't want to be in a small Fleet or a very large one... Something personal but enough ppl to do everything there is to do with no difficulties. I also have no problem with RPGers but I also know that is not really what I am looking for.

I have played many MMO games. I started in Ultima Online was more of a causal player nothing special first real experience with the whole persistent world thing. After that I moved to Star Wars Galaxies Played that from release till it started to get bad with everyone playing Jedi, unbalanced combat and to many glitches. Played WoW from release till first Expansion in an extreme HC guild on the server Gorefiend. Since then have played off and on but never for very long. tried Lord of the Rings cause a few friend did... hated it never renewed first months subscription. was very hyped for Age of Conan (like followed it religious for years before it came out) probably expected to much didn't play long. I also played Eve off and on for the past few year more casual never really getting into PvP or 0.0 space but did to a lot with missions and the such.

If you think I will fit with your fleet yell at me in game, a PM me or what ever it is that has to be done to get it done!

Well anyways gonna watch the new episode of Burn Notice, thanks for your time.

Mike aka Faloma
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-04-2010, 10:43 PM
Hello, we are looking for new members who are willing to join a MATURE PvE/PvP Hardcore/Casual Federation Fleet. We have been and will continue to be a very successful multi-gaming community, and if there is one thing we have pride in its the fact we have a very active ventrilo, with people who have been playing with each other for multiple years. Our goals is to be a dominating force in PvP/PvE eventually and to enjoy the experiences we have in STO. There are no requirements for joining our fleet other that being respectful towards others differences, and you must have a sense of humor.

Clan Information
Wolves of War is an organized group of players who play for the fun/love of the game. We are a mix of casual and hardcore/serious players who enjoy having a good time and don't mind laughing at ourselves once in a while. We play multiple games such as FPS, MMO, RTS, RPG, TBS, and much more. The goal of this clan is to organize large and small events within these games so that everyone can enjoy themselves. This is a gaming community filled with wonderful players who care about there games as much as the leadership does. This gaming community is a free speech community, you will not be penalized for speaking your mind, unless it breaks our rules. The leadership is run like a round table, where everyone has a say as equal as the leader. We do not believe in power tripping here, nor do we believe in griefing. But we are far from a non-aggressive group. We play to win, and so far every game we have been in our name is etched into the minds of the people that meet us. This gaming community started with about 20 people or so, and slowly built into a very large active community because of the strength of our backbone. Its important to know that we will be around for as long as our leaders have breath in their lungs. So if your looking for a strong community of good gals, and guys. Check us out!

Wolves of War Steam Community
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/wolvesofwar

Official YouTube.com Promotional Video Account
http://www.youtube.com/user/CalticBlue

----Apply Here----

Official STO Forums Recruitment Thread
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho....php?p=1816607

Wolves of War STO Website Recruitment Thread
http://wolvesofwarfe.com/viewtopic.php?t=1141
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-04-2010, 11:19 PM
If you seek a highly focused, end game content pushing fleet, you have come to the right place. We are a raid / push content / server first focused fleet. We have a corporate sponsor who will reward the elite players with both in and out of game rewards based on progression and server firsts.

Our raid core will be very small, so we expect several non-negotiable traits in our applicants. We're looking for hardcore minded raiders with extensive raid experience in gaming. Don't waste our time and we won't waste yours.

Every applicant should be extremely dedicated to the class and spec he has chooses. Any and all available upgrades or enhancements available should be used maximize raid performance. Basically time or cost should NOT be a determining factor in raid preparation or performance.

In addition to dedication, all applicants should have a strong sense of self-motivation and a desire to be the best. Everyone is expected to give 110% effort all the time. That being said, however, itís also important to mesh well with the raiding core. We expect to have a team mentality while raiding and showing up with a poor attitude or a chip on your shoulder is not conducive to good teamwork. The ability to take constructive criticism is an absolute must as well. Basically, those people prone to emotional outbursts or deep cutting should think twice before applying, as there is zero tolerance for that here.

Particularly pertinent to us is your ability to perform in our raid environment. We will keep our standards high and this level of commitment is a must have for any endgame guild and accordingly all applicants should have a level of ability consummate with it.

Player recruitment: If you consider yourself in the top percentage of playerís in your class with exceptional skills and knowledge of gaming, then we are looking for YOU!,

If you really are the BEST of the BEST, now is the time to prove it. We are not simply looking to see all the content, we are looking to push through it and be some of the pioneers knocking out the hard mode encounters and fighting for server firsts! We will be in the top fleets in the game, Apply today!

www.STATICFleet.com

Why join STATIC vs. other guilds?

Be apart of a guild with a storied history of space MMO progression, help define and develop our raiding guild with your experience and leadership.

STATIC dominated all servers in Earth & Beyond, with many server first and game firsts, we have a corporate sponsor this time around, to reward progression firsts to players with real life rewards not only epic items in game. Apply now while a few positions remain open.

Static members lead progression and exploration.. if it bleeds we have killed it, if it doesn't, we have killed it anyhow! ! During any and all fleet sponsored raids, all consumables will be provided by the Fleet at NO cost to members such as consumables & repairs etc.

Our leadership team is comprised of members who are currently in Top % WoW guilds, and were core members in Static of the EnB days. If you think you measure up, we look forward to seeing your application!

Apply now! www.StaticFleet.com

We have a 35 user Ventrilo Server.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-05-2010, 03:08 AM
This Fleet is for the more casual gamer who wish to get out there and have fun and yet still have all the amenities of a full fleet attached to them.

As a "Federation" we are not tied to just Canadians, as anyone can join if interested. We have members from all aver and accept all players that wish to join. We offer a mature, adult atmosphere where we do our best to enjoy the game and our biggest rule is HAVE FUN!

To find out more click on the link in my sig. If you wish just send a brief message to any member and we will get back to you
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-05-2010, 09:24 AM
At Fleet 187, we allow members to play in the style they prefer. This means we have people who PvP, some who PvE, some who RP and a few who have no clue what those letters mean because they have never played a MMO. We believe in community over game, so we do expect members to be active in-game and on the website. Daily? No. Regularly? Yes. As I mentioned, we have a website and use vent. Take a visit to fleet187.com and see what we're all about. I think you'll be glad you did.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-05-2010, 10:15 AM
Check us out as www.SFHfleet.com and if you like what you see your welcome to join us on our dedicated TS3 server and chat with the guys.

You may find me in game Ruff Rider@RuffRider or you can fill out an application once you register on our forums under Oaths section.

Goodluck sir and gods speed.

Rider
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-05-2010, 10:36 AM
57th Squadron is a gaming family dedicated to having fun with friends online while maintaining the highest standards of skill and sportsmanship. Not tied to any particular game or genre, 57th is open to all who enjoy gaming with friends. We welcome all challenges, be they in game or in life, and we face each with the same vigor and together.

To Join visit us at http://57th.net/recruitment
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-05-2010, 10:38 AM
Heya Faloma,

The Light Knights may be worth a look

We're a casual, yet progressive, gaming community who focus on having as much fun as possible but still achieving success in raiding/pvp etc.

Anyways, Im sure your fed up with walls of text so if you want to know any more please check out our forum/portal:

http://www.light-knights.co.uk

and our info/recruitment thread on these boards:

http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=92895

Best of luck to you,

Oane