Lt. Commander
# 21
02-04-2010, 12:40 PM
The update today seems to have helped a little not sure if anyone else is noticing anything but i am getting random spikes of 65 fps then it dips to 19fps and goes back to 29fps.

Hopefully tomorrow they fix the patch, I really hope so!
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-04-2010, 05:05 PM
I have also noticed with my 5870, that upon entering my character's skill tree page, the fps of the game drastically drops to 14fps. It doesn't matter where you are, space, sector space, ground, it instantly cuts the fps to 14fps as soon as its opened. Closing it, you instantly regain the 40-60fps from beforehand. Has anyone else noticed this?
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-04-2010, 05:25 PM
You people with ATI cards remembered to turn Dynamic Lighting off, right? It's possible the patch changed your video setting on you.
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-05-2010, 07:18 AM
I had the same problem with yesterdays patch. It looks like it turned on AA to full 8x. I turned it off and low and behold, right back to 100+fps.
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-05-2010, 07:29 AM
I love it how you idiots dont read posts other than the first one.

Turning off the AA and Dynamic makes the FPS DROP!

So why would i intentionally lower my fps and have the game look worse!?!?
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-05-2010, 12:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doom_guy View Post
I love it how you idiots dont read posts other than the first one.

Turning off the AA and Dynamic makes the FPS DROP!

So why would i intentionally lower my fps and have the game look worse!?!?
because your computer is the anti-christ. thats the only thing that would make sense. I am unsure how unloading features makes your computer have more load. I am unsure how you can't just turn it on and then enjoy the increase in performance?
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-05-2010, 01:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vakker
because your computer is the anti-christ. thats the only thing that would make sense. I am unsure how unloading features makes your computer have more load. I am unsure how you can't just turn it on and then enjoy the increase in performance?
Maybe it is becaus the game has a huge MEMORY LEAK, two minutes ago i just got a crash from a MEMORY LEAK, and i guess those features take away MEMORY from the MEMORY LEAK, which causes it to LEAK less MEMORY.
Lt. Commander
# 28
02-05-2010, 01:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doom_guy View Post
Maybe it is becaus the game has a huge MEMORY LEAK, two minutes ago i just got a crash from a MEMORY LEAK, and i guess those features take away MEMORY from the MEMORY LEAK, which causes it to LEAK less MEMORY.
why would a memory leak cause instant problems? it takes time for a leak to leak enough memory to effect the game. I think your sauce is weak and you need to come up with less angry and resentful reasons.

I'll chalk this one up to your don't know how to use a computer and I'll move on.

Sorry I could not help.