Lt. Commander
Dont like to come on the forums just to complain bout my stubbed toe BUT

I dont like the fact for the last 3 days I have logged in and I got to empty the credit spam from my mail box. It wouldnt be so bad if it was one or 2 messages, but this time it was 17 times.

Look I really dont care if they sell creds or not, I just dont like spending the time to clean my mail box and add people to my ignore list, what once took 2 min, now takes 10....I mean this being month one, how bad is it going to get?

Seriously , Cryptic, the best way to shut these folks down is to sell the creds yourself, if not that, please find a way to stop them from spamming the e mail
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-05-2010, 01:59 PM
helpful tip.....

use the mail function from the this website... you can just check all the boxes and delete it all at once. You are wasting time igoring them because they have already been removed from the system.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-05-2010, 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chenchuan View Post
helpful tip.....

use the mail function from the this website... you can just check all the boxes and delete it all at once. You are wasting time igoring them because they have already been removed from the system.
Good tip..ty
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-05-2010, 02:23 PM
lol you say "already" what you might not know is this was happening in OPEN BETA too. Seriously who would buy stuff that is gonna be deleted.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-05-2010, 02:27 PM
It happens in every game. Wait till monday when everyone is required to have a retail key to use the forums and game. Then players can only blame themselves if they see gold spammers.