Lt. Commander
# 11
02-05-2010, 02:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warguppy View Post
Hey genius, they've lied about things already (skill cap, etc) so what makes you think they'll keep their word on this? Reading comprehension my butt. More like a response from a sycophantic drone.
so your basicaly saying, you dont believe them, and you wanna start fights on the forums, nice
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-05-2010, 02:49 PM
Quote:
Hey genius, they've lied about things already (skill cap, etc) so what makes you think they'll keep their word on this? Reading comprehension my butt. More like a response from a sycophantic drone.
so, anyone who doesn't agree with your doomsaying must be a sycophantic drone?

go back under your bridge, little troll. you dropped your tinfoil hat on the way out.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-05-2010, 02:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krenn View Post
i guess you missed this:
he didn't miss it, he chose to ignore and/or disbelieve it.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-05-2010, 02:52 PM
Quote:
Here's a link to what Cryptic is "claiming" (and I use that word lightly) will be implemented in the future. I wonder how much of this we'll have to pay extra for? The Klingon ship I'm sure. Access to teh high level content wouldn't surprise me either.

http://www.startrekonline.com/upcoming_content
FREE is written in bold letters!!

Don't blame others for your own lack of comprehension.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-05-2010, 02:55 PM
Quote:
These updates are entirely free to Star Trek Online subscribers. To begin your Star Trek Online adventure today, visit our retail page to purchase your copy. And check out our exclusive specials page to see what great deals we're offering on subscription packages.
Please read next time, MT's will be for things liek New character/costume slots new races etc...