Lt. Commander
Hi all,

Not sure if it is only me that has this problem, but i never seem to get the loot that drops off the ships when in a team (space combat).

On one occation i was the only one attacking this ship, and it dropped something and the other guy got it. (there was only 2 of us) and in the entire mission, kill 5 squads, about 5-6 things dropped and i got none of the loot at all.

Would it not be better to base loot on a round robin ?

If not all this will do for me is that i turn off the looting and do it all solo, which defeats the purpose of an MMO in my opinion.

Just an suggestion.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-05-2010, 02:20 PM
The loot method is based on whichever method the party leader chooses. If the leader chose free-for-all, then that is something to ask them about. In Fleet Actions, I believe the loot is set to a sort of round robin but based on whether or not you actually fired on a ship - not completely sure.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-05-2010, 02:22 PM
Make sure the loot setttings were not master loot. That means the leader gets the loot and distributes. There are some people who are using this loot table to grab everything and leave others with nothing.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-05-2010, 02:22 PM
Ok cool, thanks guys,

One last question then, how do you check which loot system are in place?
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-05-2010, 02:32 PM
When you're in a team, press the O button to bring up the Community/Friends window. There should be a Tab at the top that says "Team Settings"

On that tab the area in the top LEFT will tell you what the Loot settings are for your current team.

Happy hunting!
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-05-2010, 02:40 PM
It is annoying. As-is, I've only managed to pick up one ... Shield Battery?
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-05-2010, 03:06 PM
In Fleet Actions, at least, I believe the best loot (blues) goes to the person with the highest DPS output. Or so it seems. If you top the chart, you get a blue...and the 2 and 3 (maybe 4 or 5 too) get a green...then everyone else might get a shield battery.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-05-2010, 03:14 PM
Make sure you have your inventory clear or you will not get the Fleet Action loot at all and instead the game eats it...had that happen to me when i was #1. I have contacted support ill let you know an update.