Lt. Commander
# 1 New patch friday ;)
02-04-2010, 08:03 PM
So, do you guys think we'll get our special uniforms for our BOff's fixed? I wish I knew where they recorded what changes where coming. No where I can find ;(
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-04-2010, 08:07 PM
I hope it's miniskirts. I didn't spend like an hour and a half in the character editor to make my tactical officer look like Joan Holloway from Mad Men to have her wear pants.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-04-2010, 08:11 PM
Exactly man. Exactly.

Also, I mean, my Captain looks completely insane when he's walking around in 200 year old uniforms, and the rest are trim and modern.

No, if I'm going to wear the equivalent of a Bicorne hat around the bridge, they should HAVE to indulge my little insanities as well. I am the Captain after all.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-04-2010, 08:12 PM
Patch notes will always be here when they're released.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-04-2010, 08:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by salsadoom View Post
I wish I knew where they recorded what changes where coming. No where I can find ;(
I don't believe there is any such place. Lately, we're lucky to find out what was in a patch after the fact -- let alone ahead of time.
Lt. Commander
# 6 no fix yet
02-05-2010, 09:08 AM
Eh, I see they didn't fix it yet. Wow, this has been an issue for a little while now. Fixing a bunch of uninterested bugs instead ;( This doesn't sound like it should be a complicated issue, wonder why its being such a nuisance to get this fixed for us?
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-05-2010, 09:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by salsadoom View Post
So, do you guys think we'll get our special uniforms for our BOff's fixed? I wish I knew where they recorded what changes where coming. No where I can find ;(
No! Unfourtunatley I have little to no faith left in this getting fixed in any sort of timley manner.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-05-2010, 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsnow View Post
No! Unfourtunatley I have little to no faith left in this getting fixed in any sort of timley manner.
Well, the problem is that we don't get any sort of communication so we are left to sort of guess whats the problem, and since we don't really know anything, they are some pretty wild guesses. If this is a known issue and "being worked on" as what was claimed, then I would expect some kind of progress update to show up in one of the many threads on this topic -- but not yet ;(