Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Lt. Commander
It's REALY a pain to track a dev post regarding maintenace and update in the actualy forum section...
When u dev post a message regarding maintenace or update or important things and all can reply to all u your messages.. so every post continue go up and go up and down !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLS PLS PLS PLS make a section where nobody else can reply o write post so we can track every single important message that u post.

THANKS
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-05-2010, 03:22 PM
Step one: open STO.

Step two: log in.

Step three: look at "news"

Step Four: read, and become informed of downtime.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-05-2010, 03:23 PM
step 5 make coffee
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-05-2010, 03:24 PM
I know about messages in STO client, but i think that we need a section of the forum where only devs post important messages to us, so we can track them.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-05-2010, 03:29 PM
The dev tracker forum is on the main forum page. Also, the Federation News Network is where they post server outages, maintenance schedules and the 'Oops, we crashed it again' threads. I don't really care if anyone posts to them, but they do let us know when things go boom and are getting better about jumping on and saying sorry to us and working their tails to get it back up.

Try those resources and they should help.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-05-2010, 03:29 PM
They have *2* forums like this (release notes & news) and a Dev post tracker. If you can't track what the devs saying using those tools, you should probably consider not using the internet any more.