Lt. Commander
# 1 Looking for Fleet
02-03-2010, 06:35 PM
Hey there Klingon fleets. I am looking for a fleet but am having trouble finding one since there are so many...

A little about me; I love to Pvp, but I am no means an “elite" player. I play fps and I do better than average in your average pug, but I don’t play MMO’s as much. I am competitive by nature and sometimes it gets the best of me. Otherwise I am pretty even tempered and basically just a nice guy. I am not looking for a "uber" cool "leet" group that is all about pretending to be some kind of internet cool club (if you were cool you wouldn’t be playing a Star Trek MMO lol). For the most part I want a fleet that has good people and that I can join for good times, but I also want to be the best that I can be and need a group that helps me improve and where I can help others improve.

I would love to be the best, but that’s not the most important thing. Other thing is that I am an old Star Trek nerd from way back (Star Fleet Tactical Combat Simulator anyone?) so I prefer a fleet that is kind of RP friendly but not focused on that alone. (Not RP in Vent or anything, but in global chat can be fun)
In addition my character is Romulan fighting for the Klingons. (She hates Feds more than Klingons whom she understands if does not trust)

I live in the west coast and tend to stay up pretty late, so I need a fleet that has people playing in that time zone.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-03-2010, 09:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mythran
Hey there Klingon fleets. I am looking for a fleet but am having trouble finding one since there are so many...

A little about me; I love to Pvp, but I am no means an “elite" player. I play fps and I do better than average in your average pug, but I don’t play MMO’s as much. I am competitive by nature and sometimes it gets the best of me. Otherwise I am pretty even tempered and basically just a nice guy. I am not looking for a "uber" cool "leet" group that is all about pretending to be some kind of internet cool club (if you were cool you wouldn’t be playing a Star Trek MMO lol). For the most part I want a fleet that has good people and that I can join for good times, but I also want to be the best that I can be and need a group that helps me improve and where I can help others improve.

I would love to be the best, but that’s not the most important thing. Other thing is that I am an old Star Trek nerd from way back (Star Fleet Tactical Combat Simulator anyone?) so I prefer a fleet that is kind of RP friendly but not focused on that alone. (Not RP in Vent or anything, but in global chat can be fun)
In addition my character is Romulan fighting for the Klingons. (She hates Feds more than Klingons whom she understands if does not trust)

I live in the west coast and tend to stay up pretty late, so I need a fleet that has people playing in that time zone.

CHC
Mission Statement: We fight as a collective, we bleed as a collective, and we win as a collective.
# of active members nightly: 6-8
Accepting new members: You can place an application here.
Requirements to be considered for membership: 1) Klingon Faction 2) Willing to do what it takes to win in PvP. 3) Do not drama or be a d-bag in Vent.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-04-2010, 02:34 PM
Lt. Commander
# 4 greetings
02-05-2010, 03:46 PM
come find your path to glory

http://balthsquadmilitia.guildlaunch.com/
# 5
02-05-2010, 03:51 PM
House of Kimura would be honored if you were to join us.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-05-2010, 03:51 PM
www.fistoftheempire.com

we do not rp, we pvp!