Lt. Commander
# 1 Borg Bridge Officer Skills
02-05-2010, 03:35 PM
Hey guys! We wanted to all let you know that we've made a great discovery in researching the missing traits on the Borg Bridge Officers.

They actually are not even missing their skills. There is a bug involved here, but fortunately the bug is that those skills are not displaying on the character. The skills should be there, and should even be getting used by the bridge officer in fact.

We made a mention of this earlier in another thread, but we want to make absolutely sure to get the message out to everyone.

Thanks guys for your patience!
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-05-2010, 03:37 PM
What happens if we accidentally used the Borg Bridge Officer to train another Bridge Officer and is removed? Is there a way to get the officer back or what?
Lt. Commander
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoxe
Hey guys! We wanted to all let you know that we've made a great discovery in researching the missing traits on the Borg Bridge Officers.

They actually are not even missing their skills. There is a bug involved here, but fortunately the bug is that those skills are not displaying on the character. The skills should be there, and should even be getting used by the bridge officer in fact.

We made a mention of this earlier in another thread, but we want to make absolutely sure to get the message out to everyone.

Thanks guys for your patience!
What's the ETR for actually *displaying* those skills / traits on the the BOff character display?

Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-05-2010, 03:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CptRanger View Post
What happens if we accidentally used the Borg Bridge Officer to train another Bridge Officer and is removed? Is there a way to get the officer back or what?
I'd be surprised if it were possible. Your Borg was assimilated.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-05-2010, 03:46 PM
What about if we preordered our game from amazon and when we entered the code got the red capicitor instead of t borg bo
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-05-2010, 03:47 PM
Thank you for the response. My other worry and the reason I have not claimed my Borg BO from the C Store is the messed up skill listing. Will that be fixed after the officer is claimed? The Aceton Field III skill is broken and causes the officer having too few Ground skills and cannot be replaced by training over it because of an Unknown node message.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-05-2010, 03:55 PM
What about the people who don't have the Borg BoF when they should?
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-05-2010, 03:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CptRanger View Post
I did that and got the Borg back all i had to do was recreate lol.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-05-2010, 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draegorn View Post
What about if we preordered our game from amazon and when we entered the code got the red capicitor instead of t borg bo

if you ordered the Collector Edition from Amazon, you should have both the Borg Bridge Officer (Amazon Pro-order bonus Item) & Red Matter Capacitor (Collectors Edition Bonus Item.).
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-05-2010, 04:02 PM
But the Borg Bridge Officer is suppose to have Efficiency, if you assign and remove your Borg Bridge officer the ships stats DO NOT change, how can that be working?????

I think you better dig a little bit deeper, the traits aren't working inless you snuck in a fix since the AM patch on the 5th.