Lt. Commander
# 1 Frusterated
02-05-2010, 05:00 PM
$60 bucks for the game and I was supposed to get the first 30 days free, and 500 skill points. I got charged $15 bucks for creating an account and spent all of opening day trying to get the launcher to work. Yesterday, and today I can get online but keep getting disconnectet and can't make any progress in the game.

Today the server crashes and when its brough back up I still can't stay logged on for more than 5 monutes at a time.

I comer to the forums for Help and I see SENIOR MEMBERS bashing paying costomers looking for help !
"It's a new game, what do you expect?" I expect it to work ! !

No, I'm not on dial up, Yes my Drivers are updates. How about some helpfull suggestions from some one who knows whats going on and no more smart alek comments from SENIOR MEMBERS.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-05-2010, 05:09 PM
$15 bucks to make an account? News to me...
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-05-2010, 05:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HondoXP
$60 bucks for the game and I was supposed to get the first 30 days free, and 500 skill points. I got charged $15 bucks for creating an account and spent all of opening day trying to get the launcher to work. Yesterday, and today I can get online but keep getting disconnectet and can't make any progress in the game.

Today the server crashes and when its brough back up I still can't stay logged on for more than 5 monutes at a time.

I comer to the forums for Help and I see SENIOR MEMBERS bashing paying costomers looking for help !

No, I'm not on dial up, Yes my Drivers are updates. How about some helpfull suggestions from some one who knows whats going on and no more smart alek comments from SENIOR MEMBERS.
Have you tried filing a technical support ticket?
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-05-2010, 05:26 PM
Quote:

I like your avatar, you are a real patriot eh ? John wayne AND an american flag, all you need is um, like an apple pie and you are golden ><
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-05-2010, 05:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KlingonHero
Have you tried filing a technical support ticket?
First thing i would do.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-05-2010, 05:33 PM
Can i make a smart alek comment now?

Kidding
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-05-2010, 05:35 PM
Quote:
$60 bucks for the game and...
First, are you sure the charge was not for $1.00? This is typical to verify that the card on file is a valid card that can be billed and usually drops off your statement within 2-3 business days of it appearing.

Second, it would help if you let us know more about the issue. Are there any error messages? Does the game disconnect or shut down to desktop? Are you playing the game at work or at home? What information about your computer can you provide?