Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 21
02-05-2010, 05:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frungyfan
Chiming in on traits: There's a brief line in Memory Alpha . . . "The Cardassians were known for their photographic memories, and some even had the ability to resist a Vulcan mind meld." Based on this, I went with Mental Disciplines (or I believe that's what it's called).

Personally, I also chose Soldier, Aggressive, and Efficient, for a variety of reasons ranging from racial to upbringing to personality.

Just tossing that in there.
Adding.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 22
02-05-2010, 06:34 PM
Romulan tutorial complete.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 23
02-05-2010, 06:40 PM
That was more of a hassle than I thought it would be. >_>
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 24
02-05-2010, 06:53 PM
Great guide! I think i just found my next community spotlight victim..err..spotlightee.

I sent you a mail.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 25
02-05-2010, 07:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freygea View Post
Great guide! I think i just found my next community spotlight victim..err..spotlightee.

I sent you a mail.
Copy that. ^^
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 26
02-05-2010, 07:15 PM
An early attempt at a Vorta.
http://i47.tinypic.com/w22hea.jpg
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 27
02-05-2010, 07:50 PM
The skin color is so hard to get on these guys. I really appreciate you sussing out that bit of detail because that aspect of their look is HARD. I cannot get the tone right. Thanks for the help!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 28
02-05-2010, 07:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryostorm View Post
An early attempt at a Vorta.
http://i47.tinypic.com/w22hea.jpg
Haha, that's what I was going to try next. xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCeruleanSentinel View Post
The skin color is so hard to get on these guys. I really appreciate you sussing out that bit of detail because that aspect of their look is HARD. I cannot get the tone right. Thanks for the help!
Any time.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 29
02-05-2010, 07:52 PM
P.S. Check out my sig for other character guides. I was in the zone.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 30
02-06-2010, 11:38 AM
Again, I encourage you to share your creations.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:56 PM.