Lt. Commander
I have my email set to ONLY recieve email from moderators but yet I get 4 to 6 spam mails a day from a bunch of low life pigs that want to sell "STO GOLD" FFS! What gives? Are these losers hacking the email on this site?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-05-2010, 08:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadJasper View Post
I have my email set to ONLY recieve email from moderators but yet I get 4 to 6 spam mails a day from a bunch of low life pigs that want to sell "STO GOLD" FFS! What gives? Are these losers hacking the email on this site?
their hacking accounts too be warned
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-05-2010, 08:23 PM
/bump

Had six yesturday - deleted.
Looks like I got six today.

Not funny.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-05-2010, 08:24 PM
Quote:
Does this setting effect in game mail?
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-05-2010, 08:24 PM
Quote:
The Forum private messaging system is the SAME as the in-game messaging system. The farmers are sending you mail in-game.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-05-2010, 08:28 PM
We need a setting to accept mail only from friends/fleet members. Same with PMs.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-05-2010, 08:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuck
The Forum private messaging system is the SAME as the in-game messaging system. The farmers are sending you mail in-game.
I have all PM's turned off. Man this sucks! As a programmer and developer I can say it is NOT hard to put a stop to these pigs. Let's get with the program Dev's! This is a great game that has the potential to be totally ruined by a bunch of dumbasses!