Lt. Commander
# 11
02-05-2010, 08:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamek View Post
Excuse me...are you a customer service representative from Cryptic?
dude...get a girlfriend
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-05-2010, 08:54 PM
It amazes me how many people are on these forums complaining. Seriously. If this game is causing you that much stress and aggrivation....just leave? Go play something else instad of wasting your time here.

You all must be masochists to put yourself through such torture by continuing to stay and do nothing but complain.

Me...I'm having fun. The game is a blast. Of course, I don't play 24/7 lik some of you do and I don't spend my entire life on a video game. Maybe that's why? I dunno.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-05-2010, 08:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamek View Post
Excuse me...are you a customer service representative from Cryptic?
I'm confused, where in my post did I say I was?

I understand the frustration since they do not have an ETA when the servers will be up. I'm sure server stability will improve by next week for sure.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-05-2010, 08:57 PM
We are all bummed when the server goes down. Oh well, back to real life for a few hours
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-05-2010, 09:00 PM
Im defragging (something long overdue) and looking up info I may need later on the forums (fat chance of that really) while there are issues with the server. In the end an hour or two or even a day or two isnt going to impact my life. Big world out there. Try somthing eles for a while. Like house chores, downtimes a perfect time to do that.