Lt. Commander
# 11
02-05-2010, 09:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeyx
And how do you know one of the Admirals is not a real chimpanzee? world is a really weird place you never know!!
You just blew my mind.

It wouldn't surprise me, now that I really think about it.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-05-2010, 09:26 PM
Quote:
And how do you know one of the Admirals is not a real chimpanzee? world is a really weird place you never know!!
Ok Bonzo, keep hitting the spare bar while I get some rest, and don't go and buy something from the exchange.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-05-2010, 09:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragan_Radic
..... players with either no life or using some very interesting scripts.

Many other games have a time and play factor to them. Yes doing alot of stuff in game gets you leveling up but there is also the time that skills need to be learned in real time so as not to have instance super chars.

WELLL its to late and I don't know how Cryptic did not see that????

I was just playing earlier and was passed by a LVL 1 Admiral

WTH after only 1 week of the game being playable there is already players at the top rank????
I mean really the PvP areas are being camped by high lvl players and this is sucky ...at the very best.

Well good job Cryptic on making a game that only the jobless, no life palyers can dominate and the rest of us just pay you money for that honor.

NOW I know why they wanted to get lifetime subscriptions....... because even though this is a long awaited online Star Trek game, alot of players will leave because of shear unplayability in just a few weeks after launch, at least the PvP part.

Way to go Cryptic !!!!!!!

I wonder what you think would be a solution to your problem. As in any mmo the more time u invest in ur character the stronger and skilled ( not necessarly player skills) your character is. Obviously you don't spend a great deal of time playing your vcharacter for progression or you wouldn't be complaining. Which brings to point there will always be someone who will be able to invest more time into the game than you. This is an mmo don't worry about other character progression... mind yours. This (like most mmos) allows you to level as fast or as slow as you wish with no real consequence. Some people perfer end game content others like to ready every single line of mission contex (lore masters) others like pvp.

In summery... mmo. Play for you don't worry your self so much on how someone else plays theirs
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-05-2010, 09:27 PM
Quote:
Dude, why did you have to post that, my mind is creating an entire story around that possiblity now. Would make a good outer limits episode.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-05-2010, 09:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qoojo
Ok Bonzo, keep hitting the spare bar while I get some rest, and don't go and buy something from the exchange.
I rofled.

Bonzo: "Ooooh ooooh oooh AH AH AH!" *Mashes spacebar*