Lt. Commander
# 11
02-05-2010, 08:56 PM
I signed up for the medical insurance plan. Can't be beat.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-05-2010, 08:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by optyk View Post
While you all complain the server is down. Were still in it (yup were all still playing. US AND EU Fanboi's!)

While you all complain about the C-Store and micro-transactions prices. We don't have to pay extra for the "OMG11!! these should all be free extras"

While the website/billing system is down, were still in it while you all complain on IRC about it.

When IRC is down, were still around while you all suffer the "Wrath of Khaaaaaaan".

Guess it pays to be a "Fanboi". I can't wait to try to be and or apply for one when the new Star Wars "REAL MMO" game comes out, so I get the same benefits as I have had here in STO! (I cant wait to be an all white L0rd V4der with a Pink Light Saber - that way I'm going to fit in with the cool crowd)

/LLAP \\//_

OH! BTW! - It's just Closed Beta. It's just Open Beta. It's just Head Start, It's just the first week. It's just the first month..etc etc... (Did NOT want to forget that "Fanboi Response")

/Sarcasm shields off. Even "Fanbois" suffer the same downtime/bugs as everyone else does. Were fans of the game/IP so of course our replies and topics will be constructive rather then destructive. Welcome to the club Cadets.

tl;dr. I know...
It's cool that your mom lets you stay up so late.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-05-2010, 08:59 PM
ok, Cryptic needs to get the server back up, if for nothing else but to keep morons like this from creating new threads.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-05-2010, 09:02 PM
Yeah fine. Let's try this again; if you wish to waste your time on tl;dr walls of crits.

I'm far from a Troll. I'm annoyed that "Fanbois" can understand the downtime but others cannot and label those who can, a "Fanboi". Even though we ALL go through the same thing. Hence the sarcasm...Google it if you must.

So, please. Read again, but slowly.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-05-2010, 09:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by optyk View Post
Yeah fine. Let's try this again; if you wish to waste your time on tl;dr walls of crits.

I'm far from a Troll. I'm annoyed that "Fanbois" can understand the downtime but others cannot and label those who can, a "Fanboi". Even though we ALL go through the same thing. Hence the sarcasm...Google it if you must.

So, please. Read again, but slowly.
Oh you got hit by Poe's law did you? It's still cool that your mom let's you stay up (j/k )
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-05-2010, 09:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doublespeak
Oh you got hit by Poe's law did you? It's still cool that your mom let's you stay up (j/k )
Yeah, it's nice of her. Dad left years ago and she's out of the house right now. So I have everyone's time to waste while refreshing the thread, to make sure I did. Not to mention the basement is a little more quiet now. Well, minus all the cats we horde...(They are so loud!)
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-05-2010, 09:16 PM
Your sarcasm borders on the unintelligible. Sorry to say that, cuz I like the avatar. Are you drunk?
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-05-2010, 09:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirkfat View Post
Your sarcasm borders on the unintelligible. Sorry to say that, cuz I like the avatar. Are you drunk?
Yeah I guess so. It's seems the easy way out by now...

Thanks for the comment on the avatar.