Lt. Commander
# 11
02-05-2010, 02:06 PM
He meant KDF, his heart was in the right place.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-05-2010, 02:09 PM
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-05-2010, 02:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Rabbit
Still waiting to make my real Klingon as well. It's pretty much a load of crap that we can't even start playing the game because Cryptic sucks.
what are you talking about?
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-05-2010, 02:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunatec View Post
what are you talking about?
Let's say you wanted to play a Borg captain because you wanted the unique traits that only Borgs get. Except on launch day you were told that Borg are still not available due to a bug.

Now it's been a week, and you still can't create your Borg captain, because the bug still hasn't been fixed.

This is what we are dealing with for Klingon Joined Trill. We were told they would be available at launch, and they weren't "due to a bug" it has now been a week, and they are still not available, meaning we still don't have access to Joined Trill traits on Klingon side.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-05-2010, 03:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinmeister View Post
Where does it say the joined trill can be on the Klingon faction?
Scroll about two thirds of the way down the second post in this thread.

I quote...

Quote:
Are the Joined Trill (from the Digitial Delux Addition) availiable as both Federation and Klingon faction characters?

Yep.
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-05-2010, 03:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
Scroll about two thirds of the way down the second post in this thread.

I quote...

Hmm ... strange. I do not really see why a Trill, let alone a joined Trill would go over to the KDF.
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-05-2010, 04:10 PM
Guess it's the job of the player to create a justifiable back story. Personally, I'd say that in 2409 Klingon society, being a joined Trill is to Klingon teenagers what being emo is to earth kids today. It's very popular, and having one means more rough Klingon sex and Blood wine!
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-05-2010, 04:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grubnar View Post
Hmm ... strange. I do not really see why a Trill, let alone a joined Trill would go over to the KDF.
Self motivation apart from the whims of their government, perhaps? Sort of like the Klingons on the Federation side.

Are you telling me that you don't believe there could ever be a Trill who was not a goody two-shoes? That seems even more odd. A species that lives for hundreds of years, using one body then the next and you don't think there was ever a time when they forced this symbiotic relationship on a life form?

Call them the Puppetmasters and it's an evil alien invasion. Call them the Trill and they're all good guys who wear white? I don't think so.

Lt. Commander
# 19
02-05-2010, 09:42 PM
Bump! I demand great justice!