1. I love the Star Trek Franchise.
2. Wanted to be the captain of my own starship.
3. Explore new world and civilizations.
4. Very much enjoy space games. RPG
5. Thought Cryptic would deliver the BASICS on launch day.
MMO's have been around for awhile now.
While I didn't expect the best MMO in history I expected something above sub par.
This is in my opinon is not even on par with whats out there.
I really don't understand with years of experience, and knowledge of how game servers
and online communities work this happens.
Unreal Tournament had a better online gameplay.
If you want perfection you have to work hard at it.
In my line of work I would be disscusted showing a client a product like this.
You can achive perfection if you work hard, take your time, and refine every detail.
I understand this is still really a beta product. However this day in age the standard should
be set higher. Nor will I excuse the lack of care on Cryptics part.