Lt. Commander
# 1 Coulda got drunk on this $50
02-05-2010, 10:15 PM
Just shut this P.O.S. down completely until it's fixed. This is ridiculous.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-05-2010, 10:20 PM
well if you still have $50 go ahead we need more idiots to die of alcohol poisoning.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-05-2010, 10:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorRitter
well if you still have $50 go ahead we need more idiots to die of alcohol poisoning.
Only idiots die from alcohol poisoning, the rest of us just enjoy the drink. $50 bucks coulda got me a couple bottles of liquore or even a few cases of beer.

Not that I'm complaining, anyone who expects the kinda of stability of more established MMOs from one that only has been out a week is kinda a noob at MMOs. No MMO is ever stable the first month out.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-05-2010, 10:26 PM
He's right. If everyone quits now we can save $15 a month and get drunk every 4 months! WOOT!
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-05-2010, 10:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Navshep View Post
Only idiots die from alcohol poisoning, the rest of us just enjoy the drink. $50 bucks coulda got me a couple bottles of liquore or even a few cases of beer.

Not that I'm complaining, anyone who expects the kinda of stability of more established MMOs from one that only has been out a week is kinda a noob at MMOs. No MMO is ever stable the first month out.
At least most MMOs save quest progress.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-05-2010, 10:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvoth
At least most MMOs save quest progress.
Oh, you mean like WoW, or EQ, or SWG where there are quest lines that end abruptly and your actions have nearly NO impact on the world (not considering the Phase tech WoW uses in some of its zones)?

Still in the early parts of the game but so far there appears to be an ongoing quest line and several quests that have multiple phases to them.

And so far my progress through quests have been saved, otherwise I would be doing the same quest, doing the same quest, doing the same quest.....but so far, I'm not.
Lt. Commander
# 7 Fustrated!!!!!
02-05-2010, 10:36 PM
Well if you wanted to run an experiment to find out how many Trekkers there were to include the "closet variety", launch a Star Trek MMO,.....this launch weekend is boiling on the rediculious!!!!!! Ive been tryin to log-in since 4:30pm CST,.......The only MMO Ive been running in the mean time is the "Corona Beer Manuever"
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-05-2010, 10:39 PM
nah dude. A good drunk gets forgotten.

You will remember this for the rest of your life. For me? Its right up there with Anarchy Online.