Go Back   Star Trek Online > Fleet Administrative Station > Earth Spacedock
Login

Lt. Commander
Well im putting together a Next Generation fleet that I will be head of.

Ideas with the Next Generation Fleet include

1. Pick which TNG character you want make sure you have the TNG uniform from collectors edition
2. Its for the extra character slot you have because you should use your main character for real.
3. If this gets off I will create a website for the fleet and it will include TNG, TOS, Voyager, DS9 and ENT. This means that the site will feature different sections that will expand far.
4. No one can be two characters.

All characters can be made so if you have trouble making them let me know and ill come up with a formula for you

I am doing this for fun and hope to see people come on board for it. I am looking for TNG first but if you want to be Kirk or Sisco then you can and ill make a section and its going to be 5 clans in one. Main Characters come first if we fill up then seconday characters like Q, Barkley, Pike, ect people can do. I have this whole planned out so if you want to come on board I will know what im doing and get it started. Captains will be the Leaders of each fleet although ill be head of the whole project. This also serves as kinda role playing too while on missions like if your Picard then communicate to data like "Make it so Commander Data." kinda like that stuff I really want to make this a real fun and exciting way to play this game and if done propery and done with real sporting players then it will work. So post in this thread of who you might want to be for any of the 5 series and if I get 10 replies ill go ahead and make a website with chats and stuff.

Thank you for your time I really hope there are players willing to join me.

Also does anyone know where I can get another character slot. I want another slot for another fun fleet ill be doing that has nothing to do with this but will be announced once I get another slot.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-04-2010, 10:17 PM
I want to be the energy creature from Encounter at Farpoint
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-06-2010, 12:55 AM
well my plan for a fun way to experence this game blew up in my face.