Lt. Commander
# 11
02-05-2010, 10:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zugstum
Sadly this the most productive post in the PvP section.
No, it is a huge flame bait post that should be closed. I am tired of these trolling posts filled with sarcasm aimed at disrupting the community. They just divide both sides even further.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-05-2010, 10:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emn1ty View Post
No, it is a huge flame bait post that should be closed. I am tired of these trolling posts filled with sarcasm aimed at disrupting the community. They just divide both sides even further.
As much as I hate the posts from people asking for nerfs because they don't know how to win or use their advantages, or refuse to use team work and pug, etc.

Threads like these are no better, and will win no favor with neither the community, nor the devs. Even if I agree with the basic idea of the satire behind this thread, we don't need to act insulting towards each other.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-06-2010, 06:25 AM
Meat machine - I posted a similar idea a few weeks ago about some kind of stat tracking and groups queuing against groups, and even basic rudementary fleet stat tracking for when a fleet team faces another fleet team, it was ignored and I was told there were bigger issues (such as content and balancing) that needed addressing rather than providing ego stroking for PvP'ers...

Good luck with your idea, would be good.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-06-2010, 07:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emn1ty View Post
I dont think you understand how some of us are tired of the insanely usless, Klingon or Feds, are to powerful posts. There are over a dozen on the two pages about a game that is out now 8 days. They post rubbish with no facts or stats or god help us, MATH.

As an add bonus the normal WRONG.

As another note the forums are for people to discuss, so go and burn books else where please.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-06-2010, 07:33 AM
I totally agree. Give us an Easy™ button!
just kidding