Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Doomsday Device BUGGED
02-05-2010, 07:40 AM
This mission is BUGed, i just completed it, Destroyed the device got the option to warp out i did funny enough i could not turn in the mission to the contact AND now that i have reentered the system i have to Do it ALL over again!
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-05-2010, 07:42 AM
Me and my mate had this problem.. it was solved by redoing the mission
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-05-2010, 08:55 AM
not quite in the mood for doing it again since it toke me along time to just get to the point where you need to destroy the device as i have to solo it and the ships i'm agains are all +2
Lt. Commander
# 4 Grrrrr....
02-05-2010, 11:59 AM
I'm stuck with this bug too. Even tried redoing the mission. Same problem keeps occuring. Cannot hail Admiral Quinn to report completion at end of mission. Even tried to talk to Quinn face to face at Sol Spacedock- Can talk to him at spacedock but says "mission still in progress-fleet is on thier way". Talk about frustrating. I really don't want to have to do this again.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-05-2010, 06:35 PM
yeah same here. did it solo and even went back to Quinns office hoping that was the trick.

nope.

so i submitted a ticket with screenshots of it completed (checklist).
hopefully it doesn't take to long to get this corrected.

cause, the problem is... you can't get anymore missions from Quinn till it's turned in.
Dx

http://www.sto-rangers.com/doomsday1.jpg
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-05-2010, 08:33 PM
I, too, have this exact problem. I've done the mission at least three times, probably four. The first two runs were teamed and all other teammates were able to complete the mission just fine. We waited for everyone to transition before doing anything, so I know I didn't miss anything those times.
Tonight, I went back and did it solo just to make sure. I completed every single objective. They all show as checked-off in my mission journal. And I still can't call it in. I submitted two bug reports and two GM help requests, but the server crashed just now after my most recent help request.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-06-2010, 12:45 AM
I did this in beta, gave up - refused to do it twice.

In Live, i could tell i was about to get this bug, so here's what i did: nothing.

When it tells you to warp out, don't. Wait until it shows up in your mission log as completel, then turn it in. I didn't want to tempt fate by warping out.

It wasn't until all the enemy ships were destroyed that i got the indication that the mission was deemed complete. Note that if you select "warp out" before this, it tells you that you're aborting the mission.

Anyway, that's my recommendation, if you want to try again. Obviously, this is bugged. But tihs is my workaround,
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-06-2010, 02:34 AM
Was not bugged in the slightest for me. Did it in OB, and Live just fine. Zero problems in either.

Make sure you're out of combat before you warp out. For some reason, if you warp out via the quest completion dialog while you're in combat, it functions the same as if you were to warp out of a system in the middle of a mission. You shouldn't be allowed to warp out while in combat, period, but this somehow allows it.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-06-2010, 04:01 AM
I did this a few days ago and it wasn't bugged for me but I have had this problem with other missions.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-06-2010, 09:04 AM
Doing it twice is enough.

I have this problem, too. It's time we get that fixed.