Lt. Commander
Hey all,
My ingame name is Ico and I'm a long time player of MMO's (WoW, War, ****, Eve etc etc) as well as multiple other online games. Anyways I've just started up in STO and am looking for a dedicated group of players to play alongside with - hopefully teach me the ropes as well!.

What I'm looking for;
English as the fleets primary language,

Leaning towards the 'semi-hardcore', I'm on most of the time but do also have a RL from time to time haha,

GMT timezone or at least a sizeable EU contingent so I don't have to play at silly hours for the fleets primetime.

Little to No RP - Infleet ranks and fleet leadership for clear communication I completely understand and respect, however I'm not looking for a fleet that enforces chat restrictions leaders that will talk over vent/ts3 in RP. Or they want me to fly around in circles in some backwater part of space becuase the fleet is having an RP event.

Voice comms are a definate need for me, clear communication in both pvp and pve are almost essential to victory - especially once the real endgame content starts rolling out.

Fun - need much more be said?

If you have any questions for me feel free to pm me and we can have a chat
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-06-2010, 08:13 AM
this is exactlly what im looking for!
i've had no joy yet. but still on the look out, i'll let you know if i find anything.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-06-2010, 08:16 AM
Midnight Wolf Knights. A group of like minded individuals that live to have fun while playing Star Trek Online. We are a small group of players Ranging from our early 20's to late 30's and are looking for more people. Currently we are located in North America. We're willing to include overseas. We are a mature group, even if some times we don't seem like it. Guy or Gal, it doesn't matter, as long as you have fun.

We do help one another out, and are willing to teach the game to others. We will even go and repeat Missions along with you to smoothe out your game play. Our Command Staff has played Open Beta and have a wide range of MMO experience.

We Do Not do RP as a whole, although some of us have RP'd in games before and may cater to the casual Role play.

We have a Voice Chat Client, a mic is not a must, but the program sure does make fining things or getting help so much easier.

The Midnight Wolf Knights. Looking for new members. Go Here http://mwk-sto.webs.com/ and take a look.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-06-2010, 08:26 AM
The problem I have with U.S based guilds/fleets etc is the timezones I doubt I could meet your gaming hour requirements especially if you're a small group of players I doubt you have enough of an EU playerbase for myself and others like lunawolf to play with?
Lt. Commander
# 5 The {UFP} Fleet
02-06-2010, 11:49 AM
Hey there Scouser3008!! Best of luck in your search for a Fleet.

In your research be sure to check out the {UFP}. We're a Star Trek only gaming community that has been in operation now for seven years. Most of our senior leadership is in your time zone. Plus I would guess around 50% of our membership also.

To find out more about us, just use the link in my sig. Then use the tabs on the left of the main page to find out everything you would like about us. If you have any questions about us just PM me here or on the {UFP} site. I'll help in any way I can. If you do sign up with us please tell them AlanShepard sent you!!*

So again good luck in your search & in game.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-06-2010, 11:52 AM

Who are we and what do we do

We're the builders, thinkers and tinkers of this glorious fleet. We conceptualise, build and (most importantly) maintain fleet operations. The fleet needs new ships, retro-fits, repairs, new warp cores, or just more efficient power regulation See the engineers. Ground forces need mines laid or removed, or defences constructed See the engineers. Is your replicator serving you Klingon bloodwine instead of Tarkalean tea See the engineers!

Along with our fellow operations group friends, the Logistics Division (without whom we wouldn't even have the raw materials to keep everything in working order), we provide a solid backbone for day to day fleet life. Whether is be adjusting a dilithium matrix, building a space station, or providing vital support for the fleet on operations; we're your guys!

So sign up today for the UBF Corps of Engineers!

For further information please PM me!
OR
Visit unitedbritfleet.com
OR
Do both

Our other divisions are also recruiting!