Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
when Tank and Sci is far better and there is absolutly no point being tac, unless you like being easy kill

because defence is way stronger then offence in the game
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
02-06-2010, 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by madgelo View Post
when Tank and Sci is far better and there is absolutly no point being tac, unless you like being easy kill

because defence is way stronger then offence in the game
tier 4 would like to have a word with you. offence is so grossly overpowered at that level that unless you have absolutely insane reflexes your not going to have time to react to an alpha strike from 2 players, your dead by that time. yes i'm exagerating, but not by very much.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
02-06-2010, 02:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithborn
tier 4 would like to have a word with you. offence is so grossly overpowered at that level that unless you have absolutely insane reflexes your not going to have time to react to an alpha strike from 2 players, your dead by that time. yes i'm exagerating, but not by very much.
you are probobly Escort

i see cruisers and Sci ships being able to take several BOps for awhile ALONE and that is without Reverse polarity
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
02-06-2010, 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by madgelo View Post
you are probobly Escort

i see cruisers and Sci ships being able to take several BOps for awhile ALONE and that is without Reverse polarity
And I've seen cruisers crumble beneath the sheer magnitude of a 3 man alpha strike. your point?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
02-06-2010, 02:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithborn
And I've seen cruisers crumble beneath the sheer magnitude of a 3 man alpha strike. your point?
wow, so it takes 3 man to kill a cruiser

yea!! dm rules!

fact is, I can buff up my every Damage attack and would barely dent their shields
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
02-06-2010, 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by madgelo View Post
wow, so it takes 3 man to kill a cruiser

yea!! dm rules!

fact is, I can buff up my every Damage attack and would barely dent their shields
oh QQ, if you can't melt someones shields in 2 seconds as an escort/bop/raptor then your doing it wrong.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
02-06-2010, 02:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithborn
oh QQ, if you can't melt someones shields in 2 seconds as an escort/bop/raptor then your doing it wrong.
right, and you know what you talking about because you fly one? or because you fail at tanking?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
02-06-2010, 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by madgelo View Post
right, and you know what you talking about because you fly one? or because you fail at tanking?
because I fly one. once again, if you cannot break a shield in a stupidly small amount of time at tier 4, your doing it wrong. (or the opponent used RSP, other shield buffs don't last very long under extreme fire concentration.)
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
02-06-2010, 03:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithborn
because I fly one. once again, if you cannot break a shield in a stupidly small amount of time at tier 4, your doing it wrong. (or the opponent used RSP, other shield buffs don't last very long under extreme fire concentration.)
Science team, emergency power to shield, rotate shield freq and you will be shooting him whole day

just my expirience so far anyway
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
02-06-2010, 03:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by madgelo View Post
Science team, emergency power to shield, rotate shield freq and you will be shooting him whole day

just my expirience so far anyway
by assuming you mean rotate shield polarity by frequency, if your attacking him through it you need to just uninstall now. anything else adds maybe a few seconds at best.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:15 AM.