Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Game Play Altering Known Bug
02-06-2010, 07:14 AM
ships are being reverted back to old equipment or even to its vanilla form that you get from factory. People, and me are losing weapons, shields, deflectors, consoles, unique items and nothing is said or being done about it.

this bug should have the highest priority and a quick fix for those plagued by this bug. it can happen to you by just changing maps, re-zoning, or even logging out.

here is another thread on it: http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=101677
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-06-2010, 08:11 AM
bumping till devs respond
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-06-2010, 12:05 PM
Lt. Commander
Happened to me today. Beamed up from an away portion of a mission, and my shields, impulse engine, and deflector dish were just gone....all green items I'd been saving for my tier 2 ship, along wtih a 5 stack of every type of battery from my device slots, and all of my consoles (including the turrent pre-order item). Basically everything I had equipped that wasn't standard gear for a teir 2 cruiser. My energy presets and power bars were reset as well.

For the record, it really sucks to get blown out of the sky because you have NO shields and can't even use jam sensors...almost most as much as trying to get out of the Briarpatch without impulse engines does.

So, my primary character is parked outside Earth Spacedock while I wait for some sort of response from a GM...and I have no intention of playing my alt Fed character since I only JUST got to 11 with my main and have no desire to re-run the beginning levels again right now since I've treat that path quite enough for a while (did it several times through Beta). I suppose I could go work on a Klingon character...but I'm not really into PVP, so *shrug*