For the most part there fine, a little bland but can be fun.
However there is no feeling of exploring.
Especially when i land on a planet that is suposed to be uninhabited and theres these unique alien artifacts etc to find, except theres The same federation style housing on every freekin planet!.
Every planet i go on has virtually the same set peices and why does everything i have to find right outside the front door of some random house?
Please do the following
- Only put structures in missions that REQUIRE there to be structures.
- Give structures some variation
- Add wild life to planets, even the lushest places have NOTHING
- Add people , im surrounded by buildings and theres no one there!, i mean sure i would hide to if right
outside my door there were egg sacks or space ship shooting beam weapons or some other thing.
- Put a hidden item or 2 that cant be picked up by the tricorder just so i can actually explore a litle.
- Put hidden missions on some planets, maybee standard style mmo stuff, talk to a dude do something for him get a unique reward or maybee some merrits or something.
- Also add some missions to find on other planets like andoria , vulcan, risa etc cool places to go NO POINT
like the hidden cave on Risa...cool i found a cave.....now what you made it, use it !
Those are just some ideas that would make it feel alot better and shouldnt take a ton of work.
For a star trek game theres a serious lacking in imagination at times.