Lt. Commander
# 1 Automation
02-06-2010, 02:33 PM
Anyone know of an automated program that presses a keyboard button every once in a while.

With the horribly long and wrong queue being implemented, its a real safe bet to simply never log out due to being afk. Like going to bed, or having dinner, or going to work/school. Have an automated program keep you online and logged in so you never have to face an hour long queue.

The sooner i find said program, the less of a problem this ridiculous queue will be.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-06-2010, 02:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mouseno4 View Post
Anyone know of an automated program that presses a keyboard button every once in a while.

With the horribly long and wrong queue being implemented, its a real safe bet to simply never log out due to being afk. Like going to bed, or having dinner, or going to work/school. Have an automated program keep you online and logged in so you never have to face an hour long queue.

The sooner i find said program, the less of a problem this ridiculous queue will be.
Now suppose everyone feels like you and uses a similar program. What will that do to queues?

Try thinking less selfishly.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-06-2010, 02:37 PM
I'm pretty sure what you're trying to do is bannable, because you'd block a slot and not use it to play the game.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-06-2010, 02:41 PM
if everyone does it, the ques will be lonely and call their daddy Q to punish all humans....
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-06-2010, 02:46 PM
I paid my money to play, not to sit in a queue.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-06-2010, 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mouseno4 View Post
I paid my money to play, not to sit in a queue.
So did everyone else. Why are you deserving of special treatment?