Lt. Commander
# 1 Ship Customization Issue???
02-04-2010, 05:11 PM
hey guys..

I have a question, I just got my ship from being promoted to Lt Comm.. and I was flying around in a Full Blown Constitution Class Star Ship minus the Nasels and Pylons, they were from the Vesp and Excaliber., when I decided it was time for a change... so I went to Sol Stardock, and went to Shipyard, and finally the Ship Customization NPC, to have a "chat" lol

I noticed that i could change the neck of the cruiser, something i didnt see before, so I changed it to the Vespa Neck.

so all in all the ship has a Cons Sauser, Vespa Neck, Excaliber Nascels and Vesb Pylons, with a Constitution Hull,

I made sure I had enough credits/money for the changes, which I did I saved the Settings, and finally I perchased it, it gave me the "are you sure you want to make these changes" notation and I confirmed!

after that I went to space to check out how I liked it, and nothing was changed or saved... my changes were gone, and it was like I never made the changes to begin with.. I went back and did this a couple times and still no changes will save... my money/ credits were back in my inventory as if I never did anything...

if anybody knows anything about this or can help me figure what I am doing wrong please help, I'll be greatful. Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-04-2010, 05:15 PM
Well... Could be part of that bug that exist in CO.
If you get pushed too far away from the tailor while making a costume there and then click accept there will be no changes.

Sounds like it anyways...
So umm... At the chance of getting thrown in the brig for sexual harassment... You get so close to the tailor/whatever you can.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-04-2010, 05:19 PM
haha, I guess it might sound similar to that...
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-04-2010, 05:19 PM
Well it seems like the most likely answer.

Especially since there usually a fair share of pushing and groping around most npcs.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-04-2010, 05:23 PM
perhaps I'll try and write a ticket on it just to be sure, how might one go about doing that? lol
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-06-2010, 04:04 PM
I was also on earlier yesterday, and a couple people were saying that the Ship Custonization works, its just under prised x5, so everything you see isnt the correct cost of the change.. can anybody confirm this?